(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

"
What physical rolls are you referring to? Although bladefall is a physical spell it doesn't scale off physical damage added to attacks.

Your Belt and Talisman and I think I saw you had (did/have) it one of your jewels also. Great build btw. I also am still using a mana flask to sustain as i cant run clarity just yet. Switched to ball lightning also feels good. Using Doedre's Damning Paula ring for the Dual curse for now and is working well. cheers;)

EDIT - All good worked it out "doesn't scale off physical damage added to attacks" but increased Phys damage adds to Bladefall DPS.
Last edited by RaPsKa on Jan 8, 2016, 3:37:38 PM
"
"
Psycomantje wrote:
"
Isdp wrote:
Wondering if you can tabula that build to do some MF on lower maps (HC wise of course)?

Hej i'm playing this build als and i starter with tabula from lvl 10. I'm currently 83 in HC going great!! 19k dps ar the moment wihtout any jewels and not all damage nodes taken so far. Im wrecking maps easly. Currently played up to tier 8 maps. (Mostly 5-6 for now). Im still playing with one mana potion tho.

Thanks for the build lighty!!

Are you saying you're still using tabula with 83?
Yeah I am. I van allmost afford a 5link belly. When i can i will swap
"
Psycomantje wrote:

Would you mind posting your gear? Because your characters are hidden.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
"
"
Psycomantje wrote:

I can in about 5-6 hours. I' on my phone at work now
Last edited by Psycomantje on Jan 8, 2016, 5:40:00 PM
"
I am atm 29 and switched to the spell totem on a 4l. But it's really hard to sustain the mananeeds, even though I am wearing an Elreon Ring... Any tipps ?

Basically run a mana flask until your clarity levels and you grab some regen off the tree
LightyGaming.com
"
Unk_Particle wrote:
I just bought this wand. And Idk what is best to roll in here. For sure not crit coz we don't need him.

Mana regen or maybe some damage like cold or phys?

Spoiler

You have 1 prefix 1 suffix open and the best thing to craft would be mana regen prob, you may need feel it on a 4-5l but on a 6l totem the mana cost becomes rough; especially with -%mana regen map mods.
LightyGaming.com
"
arcadius wrote:
Playing this as a Witch currently lv 76 and almost the same tree etc. Not much to experminet here really
One thing Im doing which isn't in the guide is using Frenzy + Faster Attacks to generate some frenzy charges now and then.
Have you considered using Hyphotermia as 6 link? It would go nicely with hatred

I didn't consider it but that's not a bad idea if your using a wand. I dont have the luxury of free sockets atm and In HC I dont think I would run it but its a nice idea for sc for sure. I dont have the enemy chilled often enough to merit Hypothermia so I dont think it would be better than any current support gems.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jan 8, 2016, 6:07:56 PM
"
RaPsKa wrote:
"
What physical rolls are you referring to? Although bladefall is a physical spell it doesn't scale off physical damage added to attacks.

Your Belt and Talisman and I think I saw you had (did/have) it one of your jewels also. Great build btw. I also am still using a mana flask to sustain as i cant run clarity just yet. Switched to ball lightning also feels good. Using Doedre's Damning Paula ring for the Dual curse for now and is working well. cheers;)

EDIT - All good worked it out "doesn't scale off physical damage added to attacks" but increased Phys damage adds to Bladefall DPS.

Yeah ideally I would still like a %life talisman or possible a phys to elemental conversion one.
LightyGaming.com
"
"
Psycomantje wrote:

As u can see my gear is not realy optimal... The only good piece is my helmet.

My wand can still roll cast speed or mana regen. I need an upgrade for my shield and belt. But im doing pretty fine in maps!! Sitting at 4.8K health pool for now.

All res is capped and chaos res i have +11 at the moment, the chaos res feels pretty nice! I will try to get some more on a new belt. And My rings need more HP.

Talisman gives me 1500 dps boost and 87hp and some mana wich is quite nice since i dont need res on it.

My boots are quite low hp, but the chaos res and dex is so nice to have
Last edited by Psycomantje on Jan 8, 2016, 11:55:41 PM
I'm making similar build with doon mace, iron will, surge binder, gauntlets, romira, with 5end 6powercharges 4 frenzy charges

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info