(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

This build is disgustingly cheap to build, lmao. Since all you need to look out for on gear is resists and life.

Also guys, you can run +2 to level of minion gems in your helmets if you run a golem. Just some way you can squeeze damage out.
I've been using this build for about 2-3 weeks now (Breach SC) just to get the challenges for that sweet, sweet portal effect.

There's probably room for improvement in my gear and passive tree but this is my gear & gem take on the build:

I have two CWDT setups, a +2 helmet with Stone Golem, Vaal Skeletons and a Vaal Haste.

I have two breach rings in order to boost my health (primarily) when inside for surviving those orb spiders.

I also stacked as much spell damage as I could on wand, shield and amulet.

Currently sitting at 6336 life,3669 armour and 1359 evasion (9484 during flask jade/stibnite effect).
Last edited by lifeinjersey on Jan 29, 2017, 1:20:15 PM
nice guide! keep up the good work man! but i have a question. i wanna play slayer/hierophant combination and use kaom's heart. since it hasnt any sockets and i must use bf totem on a 4 link rime gaze, i got 4 socket less. which gems i shouldnt use?
Been running the crit version for a while, and am doing fine up to t10. Now I'm wondering wonder what late game upgrades to start looking for. E.g. starting from 1-2 exalt per item (breach softcore). Any recommendations?
Hi,

does taking hierophant (as scion) + ancestral bond allow you to have 2 totem in your helmet (one "free") and then one other totem for example in the chest ?
or it's mandatory that all three totems out have to come from the helmet only ?
... nothing
Last edited by __Z__ on Feb 12, 2017, 11:36:42 AM
Im diggin' into this build as league starter... what yall think? i know we dont have patch notes yet....
Is there a reason to level Ball Lightning at all, or should I leave it level 1? Since we took Ancestral Bond, we can't do damage directly, and leveling it up increases the mana cost without increasing radius. So -- leave at level 1, or am I missing something?
Hey I'm thinking about going this build for Legacy but I am worried about getting enough Dex early on. You mention Templar has a slower start than Scion at getting Dex, yet your passive trees show Templar as taking the +30 node while Scion does not. You also mention picking up the Dex jewel but this may not be viable at the beginning of a league.

Around level 28 when you pick up Bladefall and Ancestral Bond, you only have 20 Dex from the tree, which puts us at only 34-40 Dex depending on which class we chose. Bladefall starts at 67 Dex and goes all the way up to 151 at level 20. Where can we make up this 30ish Dex at level 28, as well as the 80ish MORE dex we need to get this gem to level 20? Will we really be safe relying on crafted dex or just prioritizing dex on amulets or something?

Thanks for the help!
Can we expect an update the build before the beginning of the new league?
"
rAx wrote:
Hey I'm thinking about going this build for Legacy but I am worried about getting enough Dex early on. You mention Templar has a slower start than Scion at getting Dex, yet your passive trees show Templar as taking the +30 node while Scion does not. You also mention picking up the Dex jewel but this may not be viable at the beginning of a league.

Around level 28 when you pick up Bladefall and Ancestral Bond, you only have 20 Dex from the tree, which puts us at only 34-40 Dex depending on which class we chose. Bladefall starts at 67 Dex and goes all the way up to 151 at level 20. Where can we make up this 30ish Dex at level 28, as well as the 80ish MORE dex we need to get this gem to level 20? Will we really be safe relying on crafted dex or just prioritizing dex on amulets or something?

Thanks for the help!

I think you could do with a Jade Amulet at lower levels for catching up that Dex, and then subsequently use crafting to catch up at latter levels. Your options open up a lot more at higher levels, and maybe if you're not trying SSF, you could get some from trading as the league progresses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info