(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
Unk_Particle wrote:
"
hankinsohl wrote:
I've been running an Iron Will-based version of this build. I tried incorporating Righteous Fire into the mix, but didn't like it.

Anyhow, I'm doing 35K dps per totem with really non-optimal gear (rings and jewels could use a lot of work).

Kinda nice verion :)

Can I ask how it going when you play solo? Which Maps you already done with such, a high armor?

Thanks.

I'm in scrubcore... er, softcore so I've focused on DPS to this point. I've got only 4.8K health but will end up with a bit over 6K eventually (I really need better rings and jewels and I'll be grabbing health nodes for all future levels).

If I were playing in hardcore I'd use this same setup but would take life first, saving the DPS nodes in the witch area for later levels.

Anyhow, mapping is a breeze at least thus far, though I've only run T11 to this point. However, I made this character with the goal of completing all the challenges and I fully expect that it'll be more than capable.

My armor is 47% mitigation with dual doons but I can swap in Lioneyes to boost it a bit (52%) though I've never had occasion to do so. I've just enough armor so that mobs like devourers or plummeting ursa are no problem.

Looks nice and ive seen a few solid Iron Will versions of bladefall, the skills op as fuck as can be scaled in so many ways to achieve 50k total dps without much investment. I dont think it requires rf much like old max block incin builds, of which are using bladefall now as a replacement.
LightyGaming.com
"
Ler wrote:
good build idea even due your skill tree is garbage and could be done million times better :(
Sad to see such builds being seen as "good".

Post the tree you would use for HC, if its better i'll use it.
LightyGaming.com
Why Added Fire as 6 link? Iron Will seems like much better choice:

- scales all your damage (added dmg from hatred, herald and flat from wand) even with low str you have 44% spell dmg from 20/20 gem.
- large portion of added fire can be mitigated by enemy resistance
- IW has no mana multiplier so its good if you have low regen or for -regen maps

Im currently lv92 in HC with almost identical tree. 5.5k Life and 1.8k ES with 29k tooltip dps (34k if I bother to do frenzy)
Im raping everything with this even T14 maps with more enemy life mods

Gear:

Why the Retch you ask? Phys dmg, decent life and cold res which I needed
This baby make my flasks last forever - 8sec on granite (this alone gives me +11k armor) and 10 sec quicksilver with freeze/chill immunity. TC maps? Nothing better, Im perma running with normal speed when Im on flask and flask is up always.
This is also good on MF - with only IIR gem and Stormsail I can achieve 20/200 with Divination flask. Flask lasts 10secs and with proper mana management I can sustain it almost always
Last edited by arcadius on Jan 16, 2016, 3:45:30 PM
"
arcadius wrote:
Why Added Fire as 6 link? Iron Will seems like much better choice:

- scales all your damage (added dmg from hatred, herald and flat from wand) even with low str you have 44% spell dmg from 20/20 gem.
- large portion of added fire can be mitigated by enemy resistance
- IW has no mana multiplier so its good if you have low regen or for -regen maps

Im currently lv92 in HC with almost identical tree. 5.5k Life and 1.8k ES with 29k tooltip dps (34k if I bother to do frenzy)
Im raping everything with this even T14 maps with more enemy life mods
s

Can you link your tree and/or make your profile public?
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Ler wrote:
good build idea even due your skill tree is garbage and could be done million times better :(

just check my characters... Ill have like 210% life from tree + 5 jewels + aro/phase acro with probably same amount/more dmg °°
Also I use pyre+consum dark for 50 phys/chaos dmg so I can roll over any map mod...
Sidenote: liteally all dmg modes I take double dip on psn so single target dps is unreal.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_df0mlYRvYeLUQlVLtUiMNutjUEIRLzY9UzWdqpMnbIy-imwLYqyhLyL0tMVtGcLsl_QI9AW1UlPAVAZwjb-XlT1fvOpqQ06f1CNMs3p_MHHQHwQH3ajv64PbHwJLeFXGg_c6QjpYES18g6eU6-5eXTLRmuAc3NH9RUdFnY8awGZTUjwFBLPvfKIA8B9o8q9sC2HGrjwtEMzE9oNfg8z-h6-ncqm3PnsgHM6sqv4K-JMrUFnz8kXYvQ3NGjhyDzWS_lSQVZRvZp7-jycvZlT60ljlFm_DEySq42paKzbpo_I=

thats literally your build just in good °°
Twitch: twitch.tv/gg_nore | Twitter: @Ler_GG
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
IGN: LerLoLGEE
Last edited by Ler on Jan 16, 2016, 10:49:09 PM
"
Lighty wrote:

Looks nice and ive seen a few solid Iron Will versions of bladefall, the skills op as fuck as can be scaled in so many ways to achieve 50k total dps without much investment. I dont think it requires rf much like old max block incin builds, of which are using bladefall now as a replacement.

Thanks Lighty :-)

Yup, Bladefall is definately OP!

I like your build for HC with all that life; the build I've posted is just an alternative. I'm honestly not sure what's better for HC.
"
Ler wrote:
good build idea even due your skill tree is garbage and could be done million times better

OK.

Prove that your build is better, Ler, because, I honestly don't see it.

Are you doing a lot more DPS? If so show it; post your DPS.

Are you are much more tanky? If so, show your effective life pool versus the build posted by Lighty; Lighty is dual cursing - either Temporal Chains and Enfeeble for maximum safety or perhaps TC/Enfeeble with Vulnerability for DPS.

If Lighty's build is "garbage" I expect to see huge improvements by following your build.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jan 17, 2016, 4:10:14 PM
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
Ler wrote:
good build idea even due your skill tree is garbage and could be done million times better

OK.

Prove that your build is better, Ler, Leuse, I honestly don't see it.

Are you doing a lot more DPS? If so show it.

Are you are lot more tankyg? If so, show your effective life pool versus the build posted by Lighty's.

If Lighty's build is "garbage" I expect to see huge improvements by following your build.

"
Ler wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Ler wrote:

just check my characters... Ill have like 210% life from tree + 5 jewels + aro/phase acro with probably same amount/more dmg °°
Also I use pyre+consum dark for 50 phys/chaos dmg so I can roll over any map mod...
Sidenote: liteally all dmg modes I take double dip on psn so single target dps is unreal.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_df0mlYRvYeLUQlVLtUiMNutjUEIRLzY9UzWdqpMnbIy-imwLYqyhLyL0tMVtGcLsl_QI9AW1UlPAVAZwjb-XlT1fvOpqQ06f1CNMs3p_MHHQHwQH3ajv64PbHwJLeFXGg_c6QjpYES18g6eU6-5eXTLRmuAc3NH9RUdFnY8awGZTUjwFBLPvfKIA8B9o8q9sC2HGrjwtEMzE9oNfg8z-h6-ncqm3PnsgHM6sqv4K-JMrUFnz8kXYvQ3NGjhyDzWS_lSQVZRvZp7-jycvZlT60ljlFm_DEySq42paKzbpo_I=

thats literally your build just in good °°

Enjoy.

http://www.twitch.tv/gg_nore/v/36045973

Clearing with level 79 T8 Dark Forest with these mods: EE / Enfeeble / Endurance Charges / 22% Monster Life
Twitch: twitch.tv/gg_nore | Twitter: @Ler_GG
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
IGN: LerLoLGEE
Last edited by Ler on Jan 17, 2016, 2:24:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info