hc talisman lvl 100 revenant summoner (ex scion, witch in ascendancy) (gears & build)

"
Provin915 wrote:
Hey if you do not have the unique staff, would you recommend LMP over Controlled Destruction?

Nice build!

i tried the revenants without the staff in a standard 5l
it works ok with lmp, good clearspeed in dried lake

but nowhere near a sire of shards

btw i am using chain now, works like a charm!
awesome
"
prospecial wrote:
"
Provin915 wrote:
Hey if you do not have the unique staff, would you recommend LMP over Controlled Destruction?

Nice build!

i tried the revenants without the staff in a standard 5l
it works ok with lmp, good clearspeed in dried lake

but nowhere near a sire of shards

btw i am using chain now, works like a charm!
awesome

Alright nice, that is good to know. Gotta save up some currency for that stuff!
Question: Did you consider using Vis Mortis for third spectre? What are the option for chest piece? Do you use this only because of 6L or armor/es is the way to go in general?
"
Synteximus wrote:
Question: Did you consider using Vis Mortis for third spectre? What are the option for chest piece? Do you use this only because of 6L or armor/es is the way to go in general?

I actually thought about Via Mortis and it might work really well. Didn't really have time and money to test it out too deeply. I also tried to make the build work with Victario's which wasn't that great..

Generally a good choice for chest is armour/es (armour is extremely powerful against small hits) or es if you are having hard time chroming. Chest piece is one of your few choices of having flat life.

Updated the post. I actually switched off from Alpha's (the reservation isn't needed, woo!) to get some tasty chaos res. Will see how this goes.
Last edited by 01800 on Jan 9, 2016, 4:57:18 AM
"
Synteximus wrote:

vis mortis is really strong offensively, look at my setup last page
4 spectres are awesome

the downside is that it leaves you with very little defense, no armor, no eva, only life and whatever you have extra
i got 4,5k life and mind over matter with plenty es and its works, but big hits will hurt A LOT

make up for it with smart playing and its fine, but NOT recommended for hardcore

"

I actually thought about Via Mortis and it might work really well. Didn't really time and money to test it out too deeply. I also tried to make the build work with Victario's which wasn't that great..

Generally a good choice for chest is armour/es (armour is extremely powerful against small hits) or es if you are having hard time chroming. Chest piece is one of your few choices of having flat life.

Updated the post. I actually switched off from Alpha's (the reservation isn't needed, woo!) to get some tasty chaos res. Will see how this goes.

good idea, chaos dmg is definitely a weak spot
Nice looking build just have some questions.

Would this build work alright with a 4L sire of shards or does it need a 5L to shine?

How would you recommend to go through the tree when leveling and what skills did you use when you leveled?

I plan on leveling this build when i get the chance and will update you on how it goes on as i progress with the build.

Thank you for your time

Edit: Was able to 6 socket and 5 link a Sire of Shards in 6 jewelers and 40 fusing so no longer need to know about if it works on a 4L or not.
Last edited by Yatunic on Jan 8, 2016, 10:27:54 PM
updated 1st post
Any advice on what jewels to use? Also How do you manage to pull off empowered Wrath with increased mana multiplier? Ihave all reservation nodes and when I use it I have 7 mana :(

also can you explain why you are using avatar of fire?
Last edited by Synteximus on Jan 9, 2016, 7:56:09 AM
"
Synteximus wrote:
Any advice on what jewels to use? Also How do you manage to pull off empowered Wrath with increased mana multiplier? Ihave all reservation nodes and when I use it I have 7 mana :(

also can you explain why you are using avatar of fire?

Wrath reserves 44%, Purity 25%, Discipline 25% - you should be left with 6% mana which should be enough mana to cast curse on hit/dash etc -If not, you can always use Alpha's howl to reduce everything by 8%.

Purity of fire is to proc EE with arc/ball lightning/any other spell (in order to give -negative lightning res debuff) + curse on hit setup. Jewels are described in the first post.

edit: updated the build. grabbed another jewel socket to get increased minion damage AND resistances - will later upgrade the jewel with life one).
Last edited by 01800 on Jan 9, 2016, 12:59:35 PM
one moar update.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info