hc talisman lvl 100 revenant summoner (ex scion, witch in ascendancy) (gears & build)

added vid with shitty revenants
up with lvl 98 tree. rip 1 zombie
very nice character and build
and thanks for the hint with the minion dmg on gloves, i didnt know that even existed

i play something similar in talisman and rebuilding atm, three curses and revenants in sire of shards
are map revenants really that much better? never had others

updated with small change
"
prospecial wrote:
very nice character and build
and thanks for the hint with the minion dmg on gloves, i didnt know that even existed

i play something similar in talisman and rebuilding atm, three curses and revenants in sire of shards
are map revenants really that much better? never had others

High level revenants are INSANE compared to lvl 70 ones.

I would suggest to change your controlled destruction with chain - it's really a must thing when clearing maps that have tons of blockages (bazaar, necropolis etc). It increases clear speed a ton (i was fiddling with pierce and fork before, but there really isn't anything better than chain).

One other change I'm planning to make is to take some more curse effect nodes once i lvl up/figure out what to change.

This build looks so damn good actually. Copy+Pasting next league!
Hey if you do not have the unique staff, would you recommend LMP over Controlled Destruction?

Nice build!
Edit: Accidentally posted twice sorry!
Last edited by Provin915 on Jan 6, 2016, 7:42:57 AM
"

High level revenants are INSANE compared to lvl 70 ones.

I would suggest to change your controlled destruction with chain - it's really a must thing when clearing maps that have tons of blockages (bazaar, necropolis etc). It increases clear speed a ton (i was fiddling with pierce and fork before, but there really isn't anything better than chain).

One other change I'm planning to make is to take some more curse effect nodes once i lvl up/figure out what to change.

thanks for the input
i will try some maps now to find revenants and put chain in
"
Provin915 wrote:
Hey if you do not have the unique staff, would you recommend LMP over Controlled Destruction?

Nice build!

absolutely no clue. I never got to play without the staff. I used bubble guys from upper spectre as 4L with spectre/minio dmg/minion life/echo (or something like that)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info