[3.0] Legasi's Masterpiece - Trivialize Bossfights! Shaper Deathless! Boss Guides inside! HC

"
balaiom wrote:
I can say this build is really cheap, i don't have the best gear in the world, but have a decent gear spented only 2 ex, a have a lot of room for upgrades, still i was able to do atziri deathless and fast.

Um you should really quality your gear...
Also, why does your gear have so much mana/mana regen? WM and a mana potion solve all mana problems easily.
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
Which gems, and in what order, do you recommend improving? Using GCPs on?
"
WolfeDude wrote:
Which gems, and in what order, do you recommend improving? Using GCPs on?

Imo you shouldn't use gcp on gems directly unless they are already 17+ q.

Just level them regularly and 'reset' them via the lvl 20 gem + gcp vendor recipe. For this purpose I always level two of each important gem. In this case I recommend the following ones for offhand leveling: FS, Discipline, Wither; Emp, Enl, Echo in another onehander with 6% haku mod. As soon as one reaches lvl 20, reset it and use the other (unchanged) one in your setup until the freshly 20q'd ones are better than the lvl 20/q0 ones. At that point make the other set of gems 20% too, for vaaling later on.
Thanks for guide!

This build also good for temporary leagues. Starting league with a common hybrid firestorm, then respec for this couple days ago, much better i will say. "Cheap" and safe.
so called achievments
-Just tanked abaxoth on t9 map (he has full party hp, only i and one more person were survived) w/o using even flasks or vaal discipline
-Atziri - first attempt 3 deaths (1-trio, 2,3 - atziri) didnt even switch aoe gem for conc, also not hardtrying to avoid atziri attacks cause thought i can tank her
-89lvl to 90lvl w/o deaths (80% solo) on 9-11t rare maps (some were rare unid) no boss skipping

gear with prices

1 ex for respec points, 3 ex for gear and missing gems
~30 ch
~50ch
=15ch
bought first week of league for 5 chaoses, 5l by myself
~30 ch
~40 ch
~5 ch
~20 ch
~5 ch
~10 ch

stats

defence
offence with inc aoe gem
offence with conc gem

some not important changes in tree
get -1 es nod under arcane focus
went to corruption and heart of flame through jewel socket instead of mana (cause i have no problem with it) put 25% chaos damage by eldritch knowledge (also if this mana is still necessary for someone picking it takes 2 more points and give another 10% to eldritch knowledge)
and took 1 more jewel socket under pain attunement filled with rare jewel
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAA-4FQgceDXwOSBEPES0RLxFQEZYV1xpsGyUc3B2-IvQmiCj6KgsqjSsKLJwsvzLRM4c1uTbYOw08BT1fQZZFR0WdSRtJUUuuTLNSU1KvU1JWY1fJXEBca13yX2pknWf8aPJsC20ZcFJ1nnxLfIN_xoKbgseESIauh8uJ04w2jxqP-pMnlS6WdJeVl_SaO5rgn9-hL6crp5usmK6zr2y1SLaGtzC4k7tNvorAZsNtzxXQH9DQ0PXVptlb3V_fit-w5CLoWukC62Pr7uv17BjsVe0g7TzvfO_r8NXxbPId98H31_no

I contacted the op in-game and he helped me with questions and whatnot. He even carried me through a couple high tier maps and ran me threw dried lake to get an idea of his damage.

Was awesome.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Im running this build in Talisman HC. Currently level 79. I recommend this build My thoughts:

- Super fun to play
- Damage is insane
- Very tanky
- Can be laggy, for me even when playing solo
- Frost/Fire bearers are really dangerous
- I use power charges setup, Wither totem is rarely needed, everything dies super fast, 5 power charges constantly up.
- The build is really tanky which makes me play very reckless.

My setup, around 2 ex:

Yo everyone, glad you like it!

"
Mopaxac wrote:
Thanks for guide!

This build also good for temporary leagues. Starting league with a common hybrid firestorm, then respec for this couple days ago, much better i will say. "Cheap" and safe.
so called achievments
-Just tanked abaxoth on t9 map (he has full party hp, only i and one more person were survived) w/o using even flasks or vaal discipline
-Atziri - first attempt 3 deaths (1-trio, 2,3 - atziri) didnt even switch aoe gem for conc, also not hardtrying to avoid atziri attacks cause thought i can tank her
-89lvl to 90lvl w/o deaths (80% solo) on 9-11t rare maps (some were rare unid) no boss skipping

gear with prices

1 ex for respec points, 3 ex for gear and missing gems
~30 ch
~50ch
=15ch
bought first week of league for 5 chaoses, 5l by myself
~30 ch
~40 ch
~5 ch
~20 ch
~5 ch
~10 ch

stats

defence
offence with inc aoe gem
offence with conc gem

some not important changes in tree
get -1 es nod under arcane focus
went to corruption and heart of flame through jewel socket instead of mana (cause i have no problem with it) put 25% chaos damage by eldritch knowledge (also if this mana is still necessary for someone picking it takes 2 more points and give another 10% to eldritch knowledge)
and took 1 more jewel socket under pain attunement filled with rare jewel
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAA-4FQgceDXwOSBEPES0RLxFQEZYV1xpsGyUc3B2-IvQmiCj6KgsqjSsKLJwsvzLRM4c1uTbYOw08BT1fQZZFR0WdSRtJUUuuTLNSU1KvU1JWY1fJXEBca13yX2pknWf8aPJsC20ZcFJ1nnxLfIN_xoKbgseESIauh8uJ04w2jxqP-pMnlS6WdJeVl_SaO5rgn9-hL6crp5usmK6zr2y1SLaGtzC4k7tNvorAZsNtzxXQH9DQ0PXVptlb3V_fit-w5CLoWukC62Pr7uv17BjsVe0g7TzvfO_r8NXxbPId98H31_no

You should really switch in conc on boss fights. It 'triple dips' damage: More direct damage, more poison damage, and way more meatballs actually hit the enemy. The singe target difference is INSANE. I bet you Atziri run would have been deathless if you had switched gems.

The es node at arcane focus increases vaal discipline tankiness quite a lot, thats why I took it. Has good value imo. You should also take Physique instead of some random str node at templar.
Uber down! I tried to record it but sadly Shadowplay completely bugged out and froze my game when trying to activate (causing me a death). I went into uber with 5 portals (had one unlucky death on vaal trio) and took her down with no portals left mostly because I'm an idiot. I forgot to put Eye of Chayula on till I was down to 3 portals, then got panic'd because of it. Thankfully I managed to calm myself down for that final portal with 2 split phases still left.

Screenshot:

Spoiler

Sorry its so wide, I play at 21:9 (3840x1620)

Alluring is honestly a joke for this build at this point.
Last edited by MapRef41N93W on Jan 3, 2016, 6:36:16 AM
"
MapRef41N93W wrote:
Uber down! I tried to record it but sadly Shadowplay completely bugged out and froze my game when trying to activate (causing me a death). I went into uber with 5 portals (had one unlucky death on vaal trio) and took her down with no portals left mostly because I'm an idiot. I forgot to put Eye of Chayula on till I was down to 3 portals, then got panic'd because of it. Thankfully I managed to calm myself down for that final portal with 2 split phases still left.

Screenshot:

Spoiler

Sorry its so wide, I play at 21:9 (3840x1620)

Alluring is honestly a joke for this build at this point.

Very nice, GG :D

I gotta try Uber agian myself soon, I badly fucked up the two tries I had so far. Acutally I never even expected to have a character that is even close to Uber viable.

But I did some other sketchy stuff like death and taxes boss facetank, double curse immune viallage ruin boss at 6 man health or double crema boss with slower recovery and ele weakness (i'm not overcapped). Still didn't die :D

If you want harder challenges, try Hall of Grandmasters! Everyone non CI easily melts, but CI guys are a real pain in the Asi. Bring a catalyst, and a chest to swap in bcr and fire pen. My HoG progess so far is full clear except for Dyness and Kriath. I dont think this build can kill Dyness, but I gotta try Kriath again with vaal disc up.
@mapref can you show your gear + gems you do uber with?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info