[2.4] Thor's Thunderblunt Mjölner Discharge (Uber & Shaper Viable)

Have you tried using none legacy Mjölner just to compare how big the falloff is? Would like to play this build but don't have Currency for both legacy MJ and Voll's :/
Just don't get hit 4Head
use a non mjonler atm and its just great crush everything run t11 map at lv 76 :D
First of all, great build and Amazing guide!
I'm gonna ask you some more question as soon as I'll start to use it ^^
For now, would it be viable considering to use the blood dance boots either to boost life regen in order to sustain rf and gaining more and free access to frenzy charges?
Standard IGN: Insalata_Russa
Hey im playing this build now quite a while, blooddance might be viable but imho only on standard else it gets really tough to cap resist (yes i got lvl 20 auras in alphas howl). What op didnt show, you will also definitly need int on gear i am level 85 and have the big int node and a ring with 55 int, the other option would be int on all jewels
"
demogorg wrote:
Hey im playing this build now quite a while, blooddance might be viable but imho only on standard else it gets really tough to cap resist (yes i got lvl 20 auras in alphas howl). What op didnt show, you will also definitly need int on gear i am level 85 and have the big int node and a ring with 55 int, the other option would be int on all jewels

Yes, I personally use Intelligence on gear as it is provided by Atziri's Acuity. Although, another very easy option is to properly use the Brute Force Solution jewel if you have an abundance of Strength, or the Fertile Mind if you somehow have a lot of additional dexterity.
Sincerely,
Ren
Uber Atziri & Mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1187517
Spectral Throw Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1692620
Mjolner Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1519485
ty Ren!
i'll try to use them and stack int on other gears and jewels... now i'm on half way to voll's devotion :P last must have item i still miss :D
Standard IGN: Insalata_Russa
Hello!

How capable is this build to run Uber Atziri?

Right now I run a lowlife mjolner build, but I dont seem able to do Uber with low life..
Randall Flagg
Hey, can you link a HC version of this tree? The current one shows so little life, and Im not sure what to drop in order to pick more up...

Other than that absolutely LOVING this build!!
That build is very nice, GG :)

gorge run :

my character : Missilia
So I had just a few questions about this build. Works awesome though! Which would be better for overall DPS, Legacy Maligaros with perfect crit and multi or voidbringers with perfect crit? I have both at the moment and can't bring myself to decide on one.

Does anyone else think Shadows and Dust could be viable for this build? The core armor/ES would be good for the build along with strength and life. And then you get the physical immunity every few kills. I was using that for a bit but I can't decide if it's better than other options.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info