Better than Diablo 3

"
Godlike2013 wrote:

they will all buy D3 Xpac

No, I absolutely will NOT.
When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.
Torchlight 2 was better than Diablo 3...Blizzard tried and failed. Get over it.
No tears. Only dreams now.
"
Godlike2013 wrote:
Amazing how the D3 bashing is so predominant on these forum :)

D3 is literally bashed on every forum. It's is rare to see the ruining of a an IP as revered as Diablo.
Last edited by Yogabba on Feb 15, 2013, 11:01:57 PM
Totally agree. I was crazy about D3 for a few days then started noticing a LOT of fundamental issues. I really appreciate what PoE and GGG have done for this genre.
I like both but

PoE wins out in the important areas and comes out on top ^^

I've been supporting too. Got a Crowned Frog, Arcane weapon, Lavender weapon and an Ebony Scorpion and my Kiwi of course.

Will buy monthly.

Keep up the good work GGG

a fan from Tokyo, Japan (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)
"
Godlike2013 wrote:
Keep feeding the illusion that PoE is some perfect diamond and maybe then it will be you that falls from that mountain ..

Well when you have a big turd to compare to, of course PoE looks like a perfect diamond.
"It's a harsh, difficult world. You have to be prepared for it. We're not babying the players."
- Chris Wilson - Producer, Lead Designer @ Grinding Gear Games
Diablo what?
Jay who?

Lol...PoE is not perfect (yet), but you will never see a thread praising Blizzard on the D3 forum. A good business ethic and a down-to-earth community approach goes a long way toward making a playerbase feel welcome, regardless of the current state of the game. I will not be buying the D3 xpack, I will most likely drop that money (and more over the months) on GGG instead.

(Side note: my friend used the D3 RMAH to buy a steam 4pk of TL2 for him, his friend, my wife & I lol)
path of exile is a real diablo continous.

Diablo3 is just some wow + auction crap.
IGN : WhySoDelicious
Forget POE for a second.

D3 was awarded as the biggest disappointment of 2012.

Also - to all those looking forward to an expansion, think about it. The current itemization and incentive to log in has been ruined.

If they ever want to fix that game, they need to go back to the drawing board on the items themselves. (too restricted to each class, not like d2 or POE)
poe.xyz.is - there's your auction house.
I just want to forget D3 even existed.

I really wish people would stop bringing that garbage up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info