(3.0) Best PIERCE LA + BaRrage Guide for Atlas of World (With Video)

"
Rho378 wrote:
"
SilverWF wrote:
Blast Rain is Phys+Fire - it has absolutely NO profit from Voltaxic bow...
It must be something like that: http://poe.trade/search/atomaramkukoor
Or use Voltaxic with Phys-to-Lightning gem, so Blast Rain would deal ~20% Ligtning ~30% Chaos and 50% of Fire damage, I think

but dont have any phys attack what so ever

Agree, but why you are suggesting to use poison gem linked to BR? What profit? I can't understand it...
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
"
SilverWF wrote:
"
Rho378 wrote:
"
SilverWF wrote:
Blast Rain is Phys+Fire - it has absolutely NO profit from Voltaxic bow...
It must be something like that: http://poe.trade/search/atomaramkukoor
Or use Voltaxic with Phys-to-Lightning gem, so Blast Rain would deal ~20% Ligtning ~30% Chaos and 50% of Fire damage, I think

but dont have any phys attack what so ever

Agree, but why you are suggesting to use poison gem linked to BR? What profit? I can't understand it...

poison still does chaos damage, its really beneficial against long boss fights, and no it doesnt show on tool tip. i tested it and its a lot better than any other damage gem on boss fights. POISON doestnt show on tooltip but you will see the difference when you play long enough. You dont have to put your trust in me but you can test it yourself and see how much better it is compared too other damage gem
posted t15 map shaped quay clear, in the red map section
Another strange question:
We have got +1 Frenzy charges from Kraitin, ok, but, naturally we are generating Frenzy charges with?...
I really can't see the source of it, over than using the Frenzy skill sometimes, but there is no such skill in your build.

CoH combo works pretty bad, as for me. I don't need it at all at packs (packs are blasted esily without any charges) but there is no generation at bosses.
Maybe, use another combo: orb of Storms - power charge on crit or curse on hit if need extra crits?
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Oct 17, 2016, 5:45:32 PM
"
SilverWF wrote:
We have got +1 Frenzy charges from Kraitin, ok, but, naturally we are generating Frenzy charges with?...
I really can't see the source of it, over than using the Frenzy skill sometimes, but there is no such skill in your build.

Frenzy charges are being generated with Blood Rage.
"
SilverWF wrote:

CoH combo works pretty bad, as for me. I don't need it at all at packs (packs are blasted esily without any charges) but there is no generation at bosses.
Maybe, use another combo: orb of Storms - power charge on crit or curse on hit if need extra crits?

above answer, frenzy is generated from bloodrage gem.

And for orb of storm, ill think about it, but you are right, extra charges are over kill, i might switch back to temp chain + curse on hit to help with boss fights. as for orb of storm im not too sure if i have space for it. but will look at it when i get back home tomorrow.
"
Rho378 wrote:
And for orb of storm, ill think about it, but you are right, extra charges are over kill, i might switch back to temp chain + curse on hit to help with boss fights. as for orb of storm im not too sure if i have space for it. but will look at it when i get back home tomorrow.

it works perfect, cos casting lightning skill (our main skill - LA!) inside of orb provides additional bolts, so faster power charges regen and, if linked with CoH - nearly iimediate curse of the whole pack
I even planning to switch Assassin's Mark to Poacher's Mark, Proj Weakness or Warlord's mark - to additional leech on the hard stuff.

Something like this.
I think, I'll choose Warlord, coz Power from orb, Frenzy from Blood rage and Warlord would provide more leech to compensate Bloodrage DOT and sometimes - grant Endurance charges :)
Last edited by SilverWF on Oct 17, 2016, 10:26:27 PM
Died 20 or even more time at merc Malachai...
Build provides zero defence, sadly.
So many mandatory uniqs do not allow us to collect good amount of life and elem/chaos resists.
Just comparing with my BV - there I have 2 uniqs (Divinarius and Cospri's Will), and with another gear I've collected tons of elem resists (overcapped to make elem weakness debuff pointless), capped chaos res, good amount of evade and block chance (coz shield)
Here we have 5 uniqs, and to obtain another gear with good stats you'll spent tons of EXs - every part of other gear (2 rings, amulet, belt and boots) would cost you per 2ex or more.
Without it you'll be at low HP, maybe with capped elem resists but with still minused chaos one...

Still have no any idea, how it's possible to have 5k+ HP without Kaom's as it shown at his videos...
Last edited by SilverWF on Oct 18, 2016, 10:45:59 AM
"
SilverWF wrote:
So many mandatory uniqs do not allow us to collect good amount of life and elem/chaos resists.
Just comparing with my BV - there I have 2 uniqs (Divinarius and Cospri's Will), and with another gear I've collected tons of elem resists (overcapped to make elem weakness debuff pointless), capped chaos res, good amount of evade and block chance (coz shield)
Here we have 5 uniqs, and to obtain another gear with good stats you'll spent tons of EXs - every part of other gear (2 rings, amulet, belt and boots) would cost you per 2ex or more.
Without it you'll be at low HP, maybe with capped elem resists but with still minused chaos one...

Still have no any idea, how it's possible to have 5k+ HP without Kaom's as it shown at his videos...

Qotf, 3 jewels with life, good gear with life and u can get 5k+ at lvl 90 - thats what i have, with respeccing into scion wheel 6k+
With pathfinder atziri promise gives 42 chaos res which helps a lot.
Vs ele there is 8% reduced from pathfinder + vinktar (helps in - max resist with reflect rares)
Vs phys basalt could help (especially on vulnerability maps)
And best defence is vinktar with vaal pact.
"
SilverWF wrote:

Yeah surviability its hard in merc specially with out max resit... and you can't really compare this with BV at low level. When you get to 85+ then thats when you'll see how great the build is. ofcourse the surviability is not cheese like BV, but clear speed will be crazy. I will start streaming soon (later today) since im finally able to afford HH after grinding and speed clearing t14 maps. speed clear really makes a big difference in making $$$$$ in this game. Specially when you one shot t14-t16 mobs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info