(3.0) Best PIERCE LA + BaRrage Guide for Atlas of World (With Video)

streaming now
I feel you went too early into the duelist area.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIBAF4FLQW1CC4IiQ2NFr8ZjiF2I_Yk_SaVKgswcTB8MfoylDY9OdQ6Qj7PQzFHfkp9S3hM_02STipRR1VLWhpbr11oYeJirGVNZ6BsjG1scFJ07XXLdf1293rvfXV_An8rhG-Gzod2idOMNo19jX6Nv5UFmvGbjZ2qoJ-jiqbgtUi3tr02vea-p8EzwUnDM8jcyqnTftQj1ELZxtrB3ajjn-dU53To1upi7YPuDu96_MX-Hf66_94=?accountName=Rho378&characterName=_Kraken_Lvl_Five_

Try something like this. You're wasting way too many points to get to jewel sockets, when there are for like 2 points. Near Golem's Blood and near a Frenzy Charge.

I highly recommend to get all the frenzy charges from the tree. They improve your DPS by a huge amount.
Just Updated the guide guys :P let me know what u think
"
returnofsnow wrote:
I feel you went too early into the duelist area.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIBAF4FLQW1CC4IiQ2NFr8ZjiF2I_Yk_SaVKgswcTB8MfoylDY9OdQ6Qj7PQzFHfkp9S3hM_02STipRR1VLWhpbr11oYeJirGVNZ6BsjG1scFJ07XXLdf1293rvfXV_An8rhG-Gzod2idOMNo19jX6Nv5UFmvGbjZ2qoJ-jiqbgtUi3tr02vea-p8EzwUnDM8jcyqnTftQj1ELZxtrB3ajjn-dU53To1upi7YPuDu96_MX-Hf66_94=?accountName=Rho378&characterName=_Kraken_Lvl_Five_

Try something like this. You're wasting way too many points to get to jewel sockets, when there are for like 2 points. Near Golem's Blood and near a Frenzy Charge.

I highly recommend to get all the frenzy charges from the tree. They improve your DPS by a huge amount.

The Thing is i switch to puncture for single target, u think it will still be useful to grab frenzy charges?
guide updated
streaming now
please include twitch link somewhere on first post, i found link only on video..
"
vasya97 wrote:
please include twitch link somewhere on first post, i found link only on video..

OH, totally forget about that. Thank you soo much for reminding me <3
streaming now
streaming now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info