2.2 Crit Vaal Molten Shell - 1 000 000+ DPS because why not?

"
bugziiio wrote:
I dont doubt that, but carcass + scold's alone are like 17-19 exalted.

Remember the time when the price was around 30 ex, i mean 6L's.

You can find scold's for 12 or 13ex
how much of a difference does the sacrificial harvest jewels actually make ?
wouldn't it be better to have spell dmg or resist/cast speed wtv instead ?

Wich one of these would be better?

gear

I still am only at 55K dps @ HO.

I still am only at 55K dps @ HO.

I got 2 sacrificial harvest
1x vaal sentencing
and 1x 5%cast speed + crit multi + dext ( that i rly needed)

What can I improve ?
is it the gem levels? Quality ? Gear ?

PS: I've died a ton of times.. really dont even know why, no reflect I just go from 30/40/50hp to 0 in a blink of eye.
Last edited by bugziiio on Feb 15, 2016, 5:59:59 PM
Hey! here is my Gear:
Spoiler

using this to get souls:

This is my current passive tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMBA-4EBwSzBUIHHg3NDdEOSA-rES0Rlha_GGoagRvIHM4c3B0UHb4gbiSLJpUo-ioLKjgrUCycLR8y0TOHNj05UjrYPAU9Dz1fQZZEq0VHSVFMs1AwUXRSU1VLVa5VxlgHXfJh4mKsY0NknWyMcFJ8g3y7f8aCEIKbgseD24nTjDaOZI8aj0aPpo_6lSCVLpeVmjuboZ2qogCio6aZpwius6-ntvq4k8BmwfPDOs_d0B_Q9d-w4XPjhOvu6_XsOO987-vw1fGK8h33pv5U

my dps is 20k in Hideout and i have 3316 life, and i can do dried lake without much trouble, sometimes when it does not roll crit i have to use firestorm again to get souls back. Cant even imagine how you can sustain your souls in maze like maps. I couldn't kill kole from colonade map the first time, got one shoted by him, didn't even drop half his life. Getting the souls with fire storm in dried lake is easy, but i don't know how i am going to do that in higher lvl maps like your palace, my firestorm tooltip is 2k.

Last edited by SemtexVa on Feb 15, 2016, 6:23:18 PM
@Bugz

You need to run warlord's mark to get tankier.

@The last 2 posts

Vaal sentencing, chill of corruption and sacrificial harvests are necessary because you get 100% uptime on your VMS and pretty much always crit. You shouldnt ever have to use firestorm more than once in a map at the beginning.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
even with
I keep one shotting me with ele relect monsters xD

I've died alot, but its also my first day with the build im testing it, I could be more loose with the flask usage I've alot to improve but one thing I've to say I kill bosses in 1sec no matter what map mode or what boss everything under T9 I've killed in a single sec ( havent tried t9+yet) so mad propz for the build is funny as hell, but got few catches to it.

PS: Ok I really keep dieing to ele reflect even with vinktar up, totally 1shotted
Last edited by bugziiio on Feb 15, 2016, 9:54:25 PM
"
bugziiio wrote:
even with

I've died alot, but its also my first day with the build im testing it, I could be more loose with the flask usage I've alot to improve but one thing I've to say I kill bosses in 1sec no matter what map mode or what boss everything under T9 I've killed in a single sec ( havent tried t9+yet) so mad propz for the build is funny as hell, but got few catches to it.

PS: Ok I really keep dieing to ele reflect even with vinktar up, totally 1shotted

Dont use vinktar for reflect lol

Just pop a fire resist flask and you wont die.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Im loving the build, but Im doing something really wrong, I keep dieing, sometimes ele reflect sometimes leap mobs that 1 shot me (i've 3,5k hp and 800es)
I gona try to keep improving my gameplay
Hey guys I decided I won't be playing this build anymore. The build is really good, strong and fun but apparently it is not my play style. So if someone wants to buy the gear I still have most of it.
IGN: @QueenSemtex
"
bugziiio wrote:
even with

The "Life leech applies instantly" isn't enough to keep you safe since you are shocked, so you take 50% increased dmg too. Even with 75% fire to chaos convertion.
Ok, after tons of death and experiments around my items I think I figured the way to play this build, at least in my end.
I think the biggest mistake I was doing( still doing but less) its flask usage, not using flasks when I should and using when I shouldn't. Now that I'm getting that sorted im getting so much better and efficient.

It is super fun to play a build that make u run maps in such a fast way with items that are worth 30-40 exalteds ( it gives almost a feeling that you've a 150+ exalted build).

I'm also dying sometimes to desync but that's is a PC problem not game play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info