2.2 Crit Vaal Molten Shell - 1 000 000+ DPS because why not?

Hey, wouldn't assasin be better?
Since i already rolled a witch i dont know if assassin is better. If you have an assassin already try it out and tell us.
I may Stick to elementalist and try that. Seems better atm.
I discontinued this character about 3 weeks after making this thread and I haven't remade it since. So unfortunately, I will no longer be answering questions.

I'm working on new builds tho.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Pestpocke wrote:
vms don't work with power charges on critical strikes...

I've tested, it works, but it works as usual PCoC with only 10%. While we oneshoting screens we have 10% to get PCharge per use with damaged mobs. So it's some kind of lottery, trying to get another PCharge before expiration of current...
Last edited by Horhen on Mar 26, 2016, 12:04:02 PM
You guys have problem sustaining power charges?? LOLLLLL
Just play assassin. Incinerate + Infusion = Power charge pump. 1 pack gets you to max.
Currently doing poison VMS. Build guide coming soon.

Guys i got to say, i played this build a bit (lvl70 t10 ez pez) with actualy 1 of the shatter jewels and 1 of the normal +27%soul gain, but i do some different things.
1. i charge up with magma orb ucz its hillarius
2. i use dagger/shield for some life/ressis (attackspeed and spellstuff on dagger)
3. i use 1 elreon ring
4. whyever i have a manapot, gonna change but i am lazy uno
5. i play scion.... OP
here my skilltree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAi6oIZ7Fbe26TOqYylyG9JwMEwXwYPBhWqHIh0PnogsdBhyj6Hb63PriTM4f-ChzcA-7Yvevujxo1knyDpwgRLZ2uLJwabAN1BUI26eQikStBliSqKU_Vplh3rrPQ9RZv7Dhrt18ETLPjaoKbhXuFfQQHl5UtHyBumjtmVIPbUlOVIFAwn99Vxj1fwfPbXu98PAWio8Bmf8YPxASzEZY7fKIADkgHHrjK44Rd8pUuG8gN0SoL8NU2Pc_dY0NwUklRj_qdqlWF8YqJ0-v1bIyly4w2wwlirFVLuZNh4vIdJpUWvw==

if u have questions just ask :P

i am dumb
6: i use flicker
7: i use poacher mark as curse
Clawbased supp + carry guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2116480
Molten strike brightbeak nonsense guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2067539
Last edited by incredibie on Mar 29, 2016, 4:11:30 AM
"
Horhen wrote:
"
Pestpocke wrote:
vms don't work with power charges on critical strikes...

I've tested, it works, but it works as usual PCoC with only 10%. While we oneshoting screens we have 10% to get PCharge per use with damaged mobs. So it's some kind of lottery, trying to get another PCharge before expiration of current...

If it works for you it means your VMS is not critting. Like, not at all. You have a 10 % chance of getting a power charge if you DON'T crit. And since VMS decides if you crit when you cast it for the whole duration, it means you don't crit even once with VMS.

EDIT: NVM that, I played too much assassin and confused the abilities. With occultist you do get a power charge when critting, with assassin it's the opposit.
Last edited by SmelterDemon on Apr 3, 2016, 11:56:58 AM
"
incredibie wrote:

5. i play scion.... OP

I've thought that Raider+Assassin would be very good. But still have no time to test it)

"
incredibie wrote:

Why poacher mark? To compensate flicker's FCharge-consuming?
And why flicker over whirling?
*I think about getting both, whirl seems to be better for long runs to the next pack...

And what about Life Leech?
Last edited by Horhen on Apr 3, 2016, 6:55:41 PM
"
Completed 32 Challengesincredibie wrote:

5. i play scion.... OP

I've thought that Raider+Assassin would be very good. But still have no time to test it)

"
Completed 32 Challengesincredibie wrote:

Why poacher mark? To compensate flicker's FCharge-consuming?
And why flicker over whirling?
*I think about getting both, whirl seems to be better for long runs to the next pack...

Yes Raider+Assassin is kinda nice,
i actualy use poacher mark to compensate flicker cost yes, but in 2 level i will hit vaal pact and am gonna swap to warlords mark for leech and go blood rage for the charges,
(testet only blood rage already on anti curse maps).
I actualy use flicker and whirling blades since i liek both but i think flicker is more acurate in clearing when u have low fps. (My grafic card is broken so i have to play with onboard atm, means i only have about 30fps)
The only 2 problems are, when u are unlucky u have no full frenzy charges and onslaught is useless and when u run out of enemys u haev to swap out blood rage for a moment cuz it will burn your life if u have not enough life reg. But atm i realy like it, i run t11 with lvl19 5l without any problem. (have no higher maps)
My links are : VMS-increase crit chance- conc effect/increase effect - inc duration - fire pen

EDIT: at 90 i changed from raider to berserk and kept poacher mark
Clawbased supp + carry guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2116480
Molten strike brightbeak nonsense guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2067539
Last edited by incredibie on Apr 6, 2016, 4:16:32 PM
Hey guys,

could someone please take a look at my gear?

Everything melts wonderful when VMS is up but I die way too often charging souls with FS.

Are there any kind of maps u can suggest? Can't really handle more than T9 w/o dying 1/3 runs.

Greetings

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info