2.2 Crit Vaal Molten Shell - 1 000 000+ DPS because why not?

Is the LVL 4 Empower obligatory or can you manage with LVL 3? And how does it effect on DPS(if you have lvl 3)?

Nice build tho:)
"
M4xsis wrote:
Is the LVL 4 Empower obligatory or can you manage with LVL 3? And how does it effect on DPS(if you have lvl 3)?

Every level of VMS is a gigantic bump in flat damage. However, the way we're using the skill makes it so that you can absolutely manage on a level 3 and you're still going to destroy everything.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
M4xsis wrote:

Every level of VMS is a gigantic bump in flat damage. However, the way we're using the skill makes it so that you can absolutely manage on a level 3 and you're still going to destroy everything.

Hï,with my lvl3 empower (+ atziri flask) i have 94k dps: thats enough to kill everything

and if i add my new Vessel of Vinktar flask (we should name it The WTF flask !) , my dps becomes INSANE.

Edit 1: i need another diamond ring with cast speed, and i think daggers could be better
Edit 2: Question 1: why are you using herald of thunder in your scold ? SimpleSim45
Question 2: isn't righteous fire a good option for bosses ? ( maybe with ruby flask of dousing)
Last edited by JobiEl_Pfiff on Jan 22, 2016, 7:31:24 PM
"
JobiEl_Pfiff wrote:
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
M4xsis wrote:

Hï,with my lvl3 empower (+ atziri flask) i have 94k dps: thats enough to kill everything

and if i add my new Vessel of Vinktar flask (we should name it The WTF flask !) , my dps becomes INSANE.

Edit 1: i need another diamond ring with cast speed, and i think daggers could be better
Edit 2: Question 1: why are you using herald of thunder in your scold ? SimpleSim45
Question 2: isn't righteous fire a good option for bosses ? ( maybe with ruby flask of dousing)

Nice gear man! I would try to get some crit multiplier on daggers whenever you can, but you're looking pretty solid as is. Let me know how you're enjoying the build :D
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Hey, why use Empower over Spell Echo on VMS?

EDIT: Nvm, found your post

"
Simplesim45 wrote:
So I've heavily edited the thread and the title considering it turns out Spell Echo does NOT actually double the damage of VMS.

The damage we do remains the same (even a little higher since we replace spell echo with added chaos), but the numbers just aren't quite as high as I thought.
Last edited by F22 on Jan 23, 2016, 4:00:37 AM
Hi. Thanks for answering my Empower question:)

I have to ask one more thing because I am a little slow. Which is better, those rare daggers you are showing or the unique dagger?
"
M4xsis wrote:

I have to ask one more thing because I am a little slow. Which is better, those rare daggers you are showing or the unique dagger?

The unique dagger (The Consuming Dark ) which convert 75% of your fire damage to chaos dmg, is a great item vs reflect monsters (chaos can't be reflected). Up to you if you want to use it or not ... :)
Last edited by JobiEl_Pfiff on Jan 23, 2016, 7:04:34 AM
"
JobiEl_Pfiff wrote:
"
M4xsis wrote:

The unique dagger (The Consuming Dark ) which convert 75% of your fire damage to chaos dmg, is a great item vs reflect monsters (chaos can't be reflected). Up to you if you want to use it or not ... :)

Thanks for answer:) How about against normal enemies without reflect? Are those rare daggers better against them?
"
M4xsis wrote:

Thanks for answer:) How about against normal enemies without reflect? Are those rare daggers better against them?

Yes, because we are doing more damage with these daggers (more crit chance on it , crit spell ....)
im new on this game.. question this build works to climb damage? or is 100% items need
can work without the helmet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info