[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
Milkyslice wrote:
Everything should be up to date, new skilltrees, skilltreepic and everything related to Elemental Equilibrium should be fixed.

If i miss something tell me, but i am afk for a few hours (resting for the start).

Most likely stream the build on Twitch.tv/milkyslice on release

EE being back with chieftain is pretty damn big- already had multiple buffs even when it looked like EE was out, basically now got tankier totems and 2 40% more multipliers on top of an already strong build.

Just need to squeeze a trap back in somewhere now...
Is it ever going to be practical to not take Ancestral bond?
If you get the AOE big enough - carcass, take the scion nodes etc?
Would free up the ability to use orb of storms for procing EE as well as the occasional crit.

I think probably not, mainly as you lose uptime on the damage output if/when you have to recast your single totem, but worth a thought?
"
120% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't Crit Recently

There are not that many rolls on the boots we wold benefit from and this one solves the Elemental Overload problem once and for all. OoS hits like a machine gun.
Two totems is boss cause of clear speed. Drop one totem run, searing bond, next totem keep running...
Great work ! Will give it a try as my 1rst character this league. As I'll be playing SC, I'll go grab more fire dmg node instead of that many life node. Hope it can bring me quickly to an efficient low level map farming :)
Best MTX armour for this build?
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
Carlovski wrote:
Is it ever going to be practical to not take Ancestral bond?
If you get the AOE big enough - carcass, take the scion nodes etc?
Would free up the ability to use orb of storms for procing EE as well as the occasional crit.

I think probably not, mainly as you lose uptime on the damage output if/when you have to recast your single totem, but worth a thought?

That was my idea also, but milkyslice pointed out that totems have 1 sec delay and that will be huge divider for DPS since totems don't live long. With two totems you have at least one totems up all the time. You can try that with soul mantle, if you are ready for the consequences.
40% increased RF damage or 12% radius, damn those helm enchants look incredible. Also 150% increased Chaos Golem effect brings it to 10% phys damage reduction! Walking AA!
Does anyone know if those enchants are like global? Or do they need to be in the item in order to benefit from it? I don't really understand that part of the new patch.
Hey Milky, your "Trolltimber Spire" Wiki-Link in the first post is linking to Doedres Scorn ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info