[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

The online skill tree planner is now updated and shows for example the new Elemental Overload node. I just tried loading up the skill tree links in the "LEVELING" section of the guide with that updated online skill tree planner, but it fails to load and tells the links are outdated.

Does anyone already have updated links for the A1,A2,A3 leveling trees available, that work with the new online skill tree planner?
"
Irongunner wrote:
The online skill tree planner is now updated and shows for example the new Elemental Overload node. I just tried loading up the skill tree links in the "LEVELING" section of the guide with that updated online skill tree planner, but it fails to load and tells the links are outdated.

Does anyone already have updated links for the A1,A2,A3 leveling trees available, that work with the new online skill tree planner?

I also came here looking for this.
"
EKTELESTES wrote:

So, Milky is right, we need BOTH Ice Spear + Ice trap for example.

Does Ice Spear supported by Trap not work to proc both?

Or is it that you, specifically, must crit and it doesn't count for EO if Trap crits with Ice Spear?
So, am i right in saying we only use Traps to proc EE which reduces fire resistance on enemies by 50%?

Therefore we only use traps on bosses or tough rares?

"
Khepresh wrote:
"
EKTELESTES wrote:

So, Milky is right, we need BOTH Ice Spear + Ice trap for example.

Does Ice Spear supported by Trap not work to proc both?

Or is it that you, specifically, must crit and it doesn't count for EO if Trap crits with Ice Spear?

EO only procs if YOU crit, not a trap, totem, minion whatever AFAIK

"
So, am i right in saying we only use Traps to proc EE which reduces fire resistance on enemies by 50%?

Therefore we only use traps on bosses or tough rares?

yes, its a waste of time to use it on something else.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Just wanted to say thanks for the informative guide Milky. Giving it a shot here in a few mins.
Ok guys, it gets serious now.

I will level with a friend (sitting next to me) on Stream, If you wanna join youre welcome (Ger/Eng)

Twitch.tv/milkyslice

Have to be quiet later, probably will mute me and go for music (GF sleeps :P)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
The links in the Skilltree section don't work, they link to the old tree. Any updates incoming?
"
Milkyslice wrote:
Ok guys, it gets serious now.

I will level with a friend (sitting next to me) on Stream, If you wanna join youre welcome (Ger/Eng)

Twitch.tv/milkyslice

Have to be quiet later, probably will mute me and go for music (GF sleeps :P)

Good luck mate, thanks for answering the questions by the way, its nice to see a guide that questions are answered in a timely manner!
Are you going to do something about the skill tree links not working before the launch? I am too dumb to figure out the right pathing just by the explanation below links :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info