[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

Reduced duration also seems to have a MORE multiplier for general damage now.
"
mezmery wrote:
hi, gonna roll this next league

i have some questions
1) why dual totem? not single and sould mantle for example? or just single+bond with massive aoe priority?
2) why tukohama at chieftain tree is not absolute priority?

1) I got every aoe node on the tree already.
There is no reason for me to go soulmantle if the mobs die this fast, aoe and movement are the key for more clearspeed for me, not more damage. The drawback is annoying and i dont wanna play with that item.

I like dualtotem because it gives me massive aoe (basically doubles it) and it give a better degen uptime on bosses if one gets killed or runs out. I already use 2 different Totems, i dont see anything useful to add in an additional item on a 3-4link that work ONLY if i dont go for ancestral bonds.

2) my mind changed with the reveal of the new support gem, before that i would have used totem resists in a 6l, now i wouldn´t have the space and this node is waaay better than before.

"
Irongunner wrote:
Excactly, thats why i mentioned it.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
How about Scion for this build come 2.2

With The option of picking up the Cheiftian

And the Trickster
?
Tukohama+ Ngamahu for me.
They posted all the minor nodes- some regen and fire damage along Ngamahu
https://www.pathofexile.com/ascendancy/classes/Chieftain
Domine Non Es Dignus
ill say something about the scion later, on the first look i dont see good synergies.

Thx zinja, placementspeed is never wrong, could be better, but i like the regen!

Tawhoa seems reasonable for me, but ill have time to decide ;)

"
Milkyslice wrote:
ill say something about the scion later, on the first look i dont see good synergies.

Thx zinja, placementspeed is never wrong, could be better, but i like the regen!

Tawhoa seems reasonable for me, but ill have time to decide ;)

actually yeah, on a new league For MF i am going for resist on tree - that's a no brainer

I was planing to respec my marauder on standard to get this ( for that i am looking to max out dps on that one)
Domine Non Es Dignus
That 10% str + 40% armour alone feels stronger than 35% ele dmg since i already have a good chunk of str on the tree, but thats a total preference, no option is wrong in this case

OK guys, Scion Class

Its actually pretty bad for this build.
No classboni gives us a huge boost to justify picking it over a 'real class' and the alternative start doesnt help either.

The build is so optimized that we dont have more than 2 traveling points per noteable/cluster/jewel

in around 12 hours i will upload some T14/15 gameplay.

Offensive it still feels like running t1 maps thats how high the dps actually is
w/o any soulmantle sheningans, dual wield, perma EE etc

Last edited by Milkyslice on Feb 26, 2016, 12:45:39 AM
Hi dude ,

Did less duration work on RF ?

Can i take flame totem ? or Searing Bond is much better? Because we dont use the taunt and flame totem can help for taunt , clearspeed and its more safe ? And can crit !

Best regard :)
Last edited by thebisa on Feb 26, 2016, 1:14:51 AM
"
thebisa wrote:
Hi dude ,

Can i take flame totem ? or Searing Bond is much better? Because we dont use the taunt and flame totem can help for taunt , clearspeed and its more safe ? And can crit !

1) it works, rapid decay already works. Less Duration is Stronger than the burning damage support with the drawback of ~3-3.5sec totems.

2) searing bond scales with most of the damage mods we use with RF and is an extra 3rd totem.

3) i actually never needed a taunt... place totem, mobs die in <1sec, next pack. It doesnt help much against ranged mobs or the scary stuff like leaper (midair), charger etc.
Flametotem can actually help against bosses, but i wouldnt invest any links into it, just a 1 socket gem. I will try it.
IF it proccs elemental overload i would probably use it over ice spear with blind+critchance/BM for excample with.

Hell if it proccs it may even be a decent 4l on bosses for the chieftain (not that i needed it so far).
It would sacrifice a 4l and consistent rf uptime, hard to say if its worth it but i would give it a shot later in the game.

Flametotem wouldnt help my clearspeed, it would lower it. 2 rf totems are superior for packs.

Last edited by Milkyslice on Feb 26, 2016, 1:35:25 AM
"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
thebisa wrote:
Hi dude ,

1) it works, rapid decay already works. Less Duration is Stronger than the burning damage support with the drawback of ~3-3.5sec totems.

2) searing bond scales with most of the damage mods we use with RF and is an extra 3rd totem.

3) i actually never needed a taunt... place totem, mobs die in <1sec, next pack. It doesnt help much against ranged mobs or the scary stuff like leaper (midair), charger etc.
Flametotem can actually help against bosses, but i wouldnt invest any links into it, just a 1 socket gem. I will try it.
IF it proccs elemental overload i would probably use it over ice spear with blind+critchance/BM for excample with.

Hell if it proccs it may even be a decent 4l on bosses for the chieftain (not that i needed it so far).
It would sacrifice a 4l and consistent rf uptime, hard to say if its worth it but i would give it a shot later in the game.

Flametotem wouldnt help my clearspeed, it would lower it. 2 rf totems are superior for packs.

Thx dude for take your time :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info