[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
YoursTruly86 wrote:
hey OP, can this build survive chayula 's timer and kill chayula itself?

thanks

I havent cared about killing chayula this league, but i don´t see any reason why she or the run should be a problem
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Hi Milky,

one question regarding this advice from you please:

"
I switch Increased item rarity gem with Scorching Ray on uberatziri and Shaper to squeeze out some extra dps. Doesnt have to be linked in the setup. SoulMantle only.
I switch Increased item rarity gem with Scorching Ray on uberatziri and Shaper to squeeze out some extra dps. Doesnt have to be linked in the setup. SoulMantle only.

So it does not matter where I put Scorching Ray in? I do not need to link ith with anything? Im confused as you first say you use it instead of Item Rarity gem (which is part of the link chain), but then in the second sentence you say it doesn't have to be linked? :)

TY!
"
exec85 wrote:
So it does not matter where I put Scorching Ray in? I do not need to link ith with anything? Im confused as you first say you use it instead of Item Rarity gem (which is part of the link chain), but then in the second sentence you say it doesn't have to be linked? :)

If you have a 6l SR would be linked to all supports but inc. AOE/conc Effect. If you have a 5l you can put SR in the single socket which is not linked. With both ways you get a SR Totem. We only need the debuff of SR which lowers enemies fire resistance. So it doesn't matter if SR is linked to the other damage supports.
Last edited by iberion_ on Apr 10, 2017, 7:19:34 AM
"
iberion_ wrote:
"
exec85 wrote:

If you have a 6l SR would be linked to all supports but inc. AOE/conc Effect. If you have a 5l you can put SR in the single socket which is not linked. With both ways you get a SR Totem. We only need the debuff of SR which lowers enemies fire resistance. So it doesn't matter if SR is linked to the other damage supports.

excactly

Hello :D thanks the awesome guide

I may have some noob questions

1) does herald of ice and thunder add damage on RF totems?

2) does dual wielding lavianga's wisdom warhammer increase the AOE of RF totems futher?

"
gunstriken wrote:
Hello :D thanks the awesome guide

I may have some noob questions

1) does herald of ice and thunder add damage on RF totems?

2) does dual wielding lavianga's wisdom warhammer increase the AOE of RF totems futher?

1. no not at all

2. yes it does, but the increase is now in 2.6 so small that its not really noticeable

So, real quick question: If you were respeccing a stnd char into this build, what, if any, legacy items would you use that you may not have access to in legacy without spending big money?
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
So, real quick question: If you were respeccing a stnd char into this build, what, if any, legacy items would you use that you may not have access to in legacy without spending big money?

Increased Item Quantity gem instead of Rarity in a 6 link soulmantle ;)

There is no legacy item that matters for the build

Hi milky,

Just wondering/asking for advice,
would it be good if i pick hinekora instead of tawhoa?
sorry if this has been asked before, too lazy to go through 265 threads page
and I cant seem to find you mention it in your guide.
Hi guys, short question.

I'm trying to optimize my tree atm, and was thinking about Life nodes vs Life and Armour nodes.

So what is better to have '5% increased life' or '4% increased life and 8% increased armour'?

1% of life is ~22hp. Total life pool ~8300hp.
8% of armour is ~270armour. Total armour ~6930.

So 8320hp/6930arm or 8298hp/7200arm? How to evaluate worth of armour in general? I feel the more armour is better, because of Tukohama ascension point as well, but from analytical point of view?

And I've read some discussion on that topic already, and people in general advice to take as much life as possible, because physical damage is not everything in the game. And that confuses me too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info