[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

Thank You for taking the time to set up the build in Path of Building. GL on the new league!
You need Path of Building to open the following links.

How does it work?

- Download and install Path of Building
- Start Program
- Top Left of the screen is "import/export Build", go into it
- Open a http://pastebin.com link of the excample character
- click on clone and ctrl+a and ctrl+c the text
- insert the code in the bottom row of the "import/export Build"
- You can now check the skilltree, Skills, Items and calcs (like dps, life, regen and so on)
- in the configuration you can change the dps on normal enemy, bosses or guardian/shaper and many other things!

Notes:
+ items are set at around 80% life of a maxroll
+ ignoring resists/stats/armour/etc on the gear at all (too much effort and may confuse)
+ Jewels are just 2 stat jewels with totem life + player life, the third one is normally resists or some kind of %dmg for the build
+ overflowing chalice is a placeholder for a sulphur flask
+ Scorching ray debuff is on 1 stack (cant 0 without unequipping the gem), can be set higher for a theoretical dps gain on bosses
+ dps shown is with a preset of Normal enemys and hit by lightning dmg (EE). + Enemy burning doesnt show an increase in dps while it gains 35% for the class.
+ all chars use 109 skillpoints (around lvl 90)
+ Curses are set for Flammability, Elemental Weakness and cwdt Enfeeble. Change them like you desire (especially hardcore wants Enfeeble + Temporal Chains more)
+ Shield Charge can be swapped with Lightning warp + Less Duration + Faster casting, will be faster on a Chieftain
+ maxlevel gems

Excample Chars:

Endgame Gear with a good balance between offenive and defensive gear and skilltree. Also contains essence crafted gear.

Endgame Gear with a good balance between offenive and defensive gear and skilltree. Also contains essence crafted gear. With Ancestral Bonds and Lioneyes remorse

Both are versions which a pretty basic with best in slot items and crafts to orientate

This is with more of a budget gear, no essence crafts or Belly of the Beast

Basically what a solo selffound char or a "new, very budget" character looks like

Very high dmg setup with Soulmantle, dual Doryanis, essenced gear etc

Those are just templates!

Feel free to adjust gear, numbers, the skilltree, gems and so on how you desire OR even import your current character

If i dont forget it, i will post Path of Building links of my character and his progression from time to time

This will happen at some points of the progress, like the setup before rft switch, with the switch, end of normal/cruel, before mapping, or after major upgrades
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 3, 2017, 3:45:50 AM
Hey I´m gonna try your build as a League Starter bc for this League my goal is Atziri Farm.
I play since Prophecy league and i´ve never killed her before. So now is the time.
My question is, would you reccommend Berserker or CHieftain for that.
ALso i am HC exclusive. My own common sense tells me Chieftain for the totem fire immunity,
but then again in drawn out battles, the Berserker seems to shine because of the Warcry node.

I am really unsure which ascendancy to pick. Thanks for all the good work. ANd i hope I´ll be successful with this cool build.
"
Hey I´m gonna try your build as a League Starter bc for this League my goal is Atziri Farm.
I play since Prophecy league and i´ve never killed her before. So now is the time.
My question is, would you reccommend Berserker or CHieftain for that.
ALso i am HC exclusive. My own common sense tells me Chieftain for the totem fire immunity,
but then again in drawn out battles, the Berserker seems to shine because of the Warcry node.

I am really unsure which ascendancy to pick. Thanks for all the good work. ANd i hope I´ll be successful with this cool build.

chieftain has fire immune and phys resistant totems which is like 70% of atziris damage. Definetly Chieftain for HC.

I highly recommend you this:

+ use an old standard char, templar, marauder or scion work well for that
+ grab a tabula, spelltotem lvl 19+, the other gems and some random gear.
+ train the atziri fights even with shitty 'found that in the stash' gear and run a few atziris

its a high mechanical fight (all three bosses basically) and can rip the best geared chars if you fuck up too hard and/or panic on HC.

also watch some atziri runs how i made it.

It is a safe char for her, the phases are very short and most of the time they are skipped to fast that no danger occurs, but if you fuck up, like totem placement on the vaals or facetank 2+ flameblasts of atziri or rven the trio... you will die

edit: important! since i wouldn't use blasphemy anymore, atziri will reflect curses. Use at least 1-2 curse removal flasks for the fight with long duration and many sips (stibnite or sulphur for excample)

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 3, 2017, 5:40:00 AM
Thanks for the quick reply bro ! I thought it was a no brainer but i wanted to be sure.

Offtopic: Are you German ? Because your dialect sounds german lol.
"
Thanks for the quick reply bro ! I thought it was a no brainer but i wanted to be sure.

Offtopic: Are you German ? Because your dialect sounds german lol.

yes

@Milkyslice You gonna play Berserker or Chieftain?
Chieftain. back to the roots!

i expect some high damageboutput from monsters with all those mapmods + leaguemods + sextants, i want my totems relative tanky against triple ghosted, talismanbuffed, quadessenced nemesis rares with tempest buff and onslaught :p

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 3, 2017, 6:17:11 AM
"
Milkyslice wrote:
Chieftain. back to the roots!

i expect some high damageboutput from monsters with all those mapmods + leaguemods + sextants, i want my totems relative tanky against triple ghosted, talismanbuffed, quadessenced nemesis rares with tempest buff and onslaught :p

I laughed when you describe the league mechanics this way LOL
On a side note, I'm actually curious if I enter Atzri without knowing the know-how and curses, would I even survive LOL (Yea, I never did Atzri or even much mapping before, Dried Lake to 100 lmao)
the spreadsheet seems legit, except the temp chains, dunno where you pulled that out of the hat?

Temp chains wouldnt even be bad, increases the debuffduration on you :p

btw kikazaru wouldn't be that bad on a MoM route with the manaregen on it ;)

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 3, 2017, 6:46:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info