[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

why no
Is there a place I can find how much resist my totems currently have?
"
Daigotsu_Raum wrote:
"
Helmet:
[BBBG] Blasphemy + Flammability + Enfeeble + Temporal Chains.

You need a minimum of 6% reduced reservation out of the Soveignity cluster and a +1 curse item to use 3 curses on Blasphemy.

How do you do for to get this 6%?

like you quoted, soveignity cluster on the skilltree.

"
why no

Its not bad, but lack stats (dexterity) where the amulet is the best source. Thats the only reason.

"
Is there a place I can find how much resist my totems currently have?

No there isn´t.

Totems have 40% fire/cold/lightning resi on every difficulty. If we add those totemresists from the skilltree which i use and posted... we get 66% totem resi. So 9% are needed to cap those totems with resist... this is done via purity of elements, Minion and totem resi gem or a jewel with 9%+ totem resi.

So early on a purity is not bad to use until end of cruel or even to maps (helps the playerresists too^^).
After that a jewel should be aquired with those 9% resi. This can be dropped with a totem resi gem in a 6link tho.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Dec 4, 2016, 4:31:13 PM
Nvm.
Last edited by painguard on Dec 4, 2016, 6:02:01 PM
Wait are you still recommending berserker or hierophant now?

im confused.

started the berserker way you advised. I used to be chieftain last league.
"
Kezz123 wrote:
Wait are you still recommending berserker or hierophant now?

im confused.

started the berserker way you advised. I used to be chieftain last league.

I am currently testing the Hierophant, cant give any recommendations at this point about him ^^

Either you go for Chieftain for more durable totems and solid regen/migration
Or Berserker for higher damage + mobility and better life substain via warcrys

Currently lvl 67 SSF BHC with the hierophant and i can tell its different from the marauder versions :P
I use some other gemsetups with him, can trigger EE + EO + curses via one Orb of Storms etc.

Last edited by Milkyslice on Dec 5, 2016, 4:01:13 AM
Ok thanks,

So if I keep going berserker, you dont see any changes to skill gem setup from your guide? nothing too major? You seemed to recommend the berserker highly over chiftain and even thought about removing chieftain from the guide...is that still you stance (say we ignore your current experience with hierophant from the equation?
"
Kezz123 wrote:
Ok thanks,

So if I keep going berserker, you dont see any changes to skill gem setup from your guide? nothing too major? You seemed to recommend the berserker highly over chiftain and even thought about removing chieftain from the guide...is that still you stance (say we ignore your current experience with hierophant from the equation?

well i didnt remove him, just set berserker over chieftain.

Nothing major changed. in a 6 link totem resi is now the best gem, you need fewer resists on jewels to cap totemresists (9% only, so one jewel).
Maybe i add some new uniques which are useful for the build, but there arent all discovered yet, so i wait a bit.

My hierophant just plays different with hybrid life/es mom, no blasphemy curses etc.
So far i am just lvl 68 (little playtime as a daddy ;)) with bad gear, but at least 3.1k life, 2150 es and 600 unreserved mana... and as i said the gear is shitty.
I fear that hybrid w/o leech is not great for breaches, there is no room for natural es regen most of the time (vaal disci helps me there).
So before i make any conclusions about the hierophant i wanna farm some maps and reach lvl 88+. I dont wanna suggest something that might be terrible, but maybe its great too ;)
So far i like placing 2x scorching ray + 1x rf totem for bosses which is not really possible on the other classes.

I can't decide what Warcry to use as my go-to for a Berserker. Any advice?
"
Breken wrote:
I can't decide what Warcry to use as my go-to for a Berserker. Any advice?

enduring cry and/or rallying cry.
Enduring heals a lot (~900-1000hp + 25% life) over the duration. Thats way bettet than a bubbling life flask and has only 2sec cooldown.
Rally is nice for some extra damage and manaregen when needed (movementskill maybe), but not mandatory.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info