[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

i wrote it down in the mechanics and faq.

trashmobs dont need EE, throwing a trap every pack is a waste of time since mobs already die so fast.

For bosses its a big damage boost to get those -50% resists (which is not reduced on bosses like curses).

We need to deal damage to procc EE. Orb cannot deal damage with ancestral bonds, but the traps do.

The gameplay is simple. Dont use it on normal mobs, only in high resist + curseimmune maps or similar (enfeeble...).

On bosses place totems, throw vaal lightning trap or icetrap and you get the debuff. Boss dies.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc

Thank you for your response.

This was not clear to me, its kind of illogical. To run always with +25% fire
res on our enemies. Yeah I see it now in the mechanic spoiler sorry..
My english is not that good and that "special" use of EE was not clear for me :D

Holy fack how strong is this build then with EE for bosses..played without so long
and it was already damn strong lol.

Tested before a setup with Soul Mantle + Doedres Scorn + Daressos Passion + Doryani´s
Yolo style lol...sick dmg
Last edited by DiamondSnake on Aug 14, 2016, 1:10:55 PM
Is it just me or are the skill tree links broken? I get absolutely nothing there.
"
Is it just me or are the skill tree links broken? I get absolutely nothing there.

got a similar problem today in another thread, probably something fucked up with the site. Got the picture in the tree section, too.

edit: poeurl was down

Last edited by Milkyslice on Aug 14, 2016, 9:34:44 AM
Hey Milky, great build, just rolled it in the 48h Flashback Solo.
Damage was high even with self found stuff, almost hit 5k life, and managed to get to 70 :D (then I ripped to an abaxoth + crit totem due to bad playing ;-;)

If they do add a replacement next week, going to definitely use this again!

Spoiler

(Was uing the Aurumvorax as a makeshift high resist "shield", and the Nycta is purely for the light radius and the implicit ele damage)
Last edited by Gho5t_2312 on Aug 14, 2016, 4:57:00 PM
"
Wolf415 wrote:
Why not use southbound? It gives you a lot of life, high cold res and the downside doesn't apply since you're not dealing damage. It may not be as good as a rare glove with good armour for physical damage mitigation but i think it might be worth using.

Tested this few moments ago with +79Life gloves - result is the exact same life :)
Last edited by DiamondSnake on Aug 14, 2016, 11:41:30 AM
Thoughts on Ritual of Awakening? 8% damage loss probably will not affect the overall damage of RF would it seeing how it is a degen? Probably has been covered in a previous page..
"
Moeses wrote:
Thoughts on Ritual of Awakening? 8% damage loss probably will not affect the overall damage of RF would it seeing how it is a degen? Probably has been covered in a previous page..

it does reduce the damage of rft. Triple rf totem with - 24% dmg per totem is nice for mapping but worse for bosses since the dmg wont overlap. Using searing bond on top does almost nothing ;)

Last edited by Milkyslice on Aug 15, 2016, 12:05:08 AM
"
Milkyslice wrote:

got a similar problem today in another thread, probably something fucked up with the site. Got the picture in the tree section, too.

edit: poeurl was down

Yea I figured that out after practically no links worked for me :/

Anyway, thanks a lot for the build, I've only started (close to transitioning to RF) but its a lot of fun already. Can't believe I've ignored totems so long.
hello, does the fire imunity for totems in the chieftain class prevent the rf dmg?

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info