[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

@Khepresh, Did you craft -32% attribute requirements before chroming?
Those chromes can be a bitch, bricked my Greeds ;D

Well did uber in 2.1, trio was pretty fast for me, not like 15mins :O An option could be a decoy totem.
Only had problems with Atziri flameblast wrecking my totems (which is less of a problem nowadays).

I actually could do a uber run, but i would want to have a 6l on this char. This won't be the case in the near future because i have other build projects and very limited time (1-2h a day).

For Atziri i would use conc effect and 2x Vaal lightning trap, not hard to get 6 charges as the trio is shock immune.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
I was wondering what you guys thought of going Iron commander bow for the 20% totem life and totem cast speed, can pair with high hp and resist quiver. It is hard to roll socket colors, you also loose block and armor from shield.
"
Raiowned wrote:
I was wondering what you guys thought of going Iron commander bow for the 20% totem life and totem cast speed, can pair with high hp and resist quiver. It is hard to roll socket colors, you also loose block and armor from shield.

No rest for the wicked
"
mezmery wrote:
"
Raiowned wrote:

This.

While totem life is a stat we really want, 20% are nothing against 220% possible ele dmg

is it me or does my CODT not activate ice trap? what am i even suppose to do with ice trap? the damage is't that good.
"
eminem wrote:
is it me or does my CODT not activate ice trap? what am i even suppose to do with ice trap? the damage is't that good.

ee
No rest for the wicked
"
eminem wrote:

maybe read the guide... or FAQ

I blew all my ex on voltaxic spark but it turns out that build isn't fun

Now I don't have a 6L chest

Can I still MF with a 5L / do I take out decay?

Should I run Tabula Rasa and pray for not death?

I've got a sick nasty well rolled ventors so I'll be res capped regardless but I'm wondering which option will allow me to at least farm t7-8 maps softcore without too much effort (level 88 char)
any effort, this build is not gear dependant at all.
with triple curse you are completely safe. that fact you have 200 or 500k damage is meaningful when it comes to t15 and uber.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Mar 23, 2016, 11:30:05 AM
Sure, but if you had to pick 5L carcass jack or a Tabula Rasa for MF (one of the slots is going to be item rarity) which would you pick? I'm going to say TR and dodge like a pro.

e: also I want to see 500k tooltip damage totems
Last edited by mortimermcmire on Mar 23, 2016, 11:55:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info