[2.1]Cheap and Strong Shrapnel shot Chin Sol Crit Devastator one shot kill bosses

"
tynen wrote:
Hey - following your build. Just got to act 4 merciless I'm a glass freaking cannon. I 1 shot enemies, but enemies 1 shot me. Only got 1.9k hp, 30% evasion, -13% fire resistance, -40% cold resistance, 30% ele, and -60% chaos... ahhhh!

You know what you need to doo >:-]
Atm I have 4300 hp and 75-75-75- -60 res. with maligaro's gloves, and I will buy belly of the beast that grants me around +300hp I think.

Conc effect stacks only with Aoe form of shrapnel shot. That not best choice for that.
Since 2.1 I made my own Chin Sol build.

Prioritizing Phys. DMG/Proj. DMG.

I'm in standard, so I run the Glass Cannon version (I use Carcass Jack). Currently at level 82 with (Oak, Oak, Kraityn) bandits.

I have 6 Frenzy Charges total (1 still need to be taken from the tree, planned to be taken at level 89).
I use Vaal Pact and IR, I need to get into close range, so it's a fair choice.

I was running Hatred + Herald of Ash but With Vaal pact I thought "more leech = easier life".
Then I started to run Hatred + Blasphemy (Warlord's Mark) for maximum leech and Endurance charges (12% physical reduction is huge).

My tree have all Attack Damage LIFE leech nodes from duelist (2% total) and 0.4% mana leech. It was enough all the time.

I have a Frenzy Setup with GMP and Power charge on critical.

I don't use Blood Rage (I can, but I don't really see why) and with full buffs (6 Frenzy + 3 Power Charges + Hatred) I reach 52k DPS (which is doubled when shoting at something's face).

It's a really fun build, especially when you don't have Vaal Pact and you, accidentally, shot an elemental reflect mob in the face...
"The strong, hits heavier.
The smart, acts better.
The skillful, wonder forever.
The trickster? He does it all. At least, the people believe that he does."
Last edited by DiogoStone on Feb 8, 2016, 11:54:50 AM
I found a Chin Sol a couple of days ago in Talisman SC and decided to respec a lvl72 claw shadow into roughly this build. I play entirely self-found, so I was pleasantly surprised by how well it performed with just the gear I had lying around (which, fortuitously, included Romira's Banquet).

Are we absolutely certain the Shrapnel Shot AOE is affected by projectile modifiers? Wiki claims that it is, but that's not how these sorts of skills usually work (e.g. lightning strike, wild strike etc.).
"
ScreenName wrote:
I found a Chin Sol a couple of days ago in Talisman SC and decided to respec a lvl72 claw shadow into roughly this build. I play entirely self-found, so I was pleasantly surprised by how well it performed with just the gear I had lying around (which, fortuitously, included Romira's Banquet).

Are we absolutely certain the Shrapnel Shot AOE is affected by projectile modifiers? Wiki claims that it is, but that's not how these sorts of skills usually work (e.g. lightning strike, wild strike etc.).

Yes, it affects. The damage for both, AoE and Arrow are the same. Their damage only differs if you have +AoE DMG (Carcass Jack, Passive Tree, Conc. Effect, etc.). In this case, the cone will deal more damage than the arrow.

You may notice it if you happen to see the arrow hitting (when you haven't scored a critical strike/hit-killed a boss or something). The damage from cone and arrow, are basically the same.
"The strong, hits heavier.
The smart, acts better.
The skillful, wonder forever.
The trickster? He does it all. At least, the people believe that he does."
билд не плох , но для хардкора никак , слишком мало живучести ,если первый персонаж
Что посоветуете взять в Ascendency class для этого билда?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info