[2.1]Cheap and Strong Shrapnel shot Chin Sol Crit Devastator one shot kill bosses

"
Aoe boost grants really nice damage, I still added tree without Aoe boost, and my tree atm, check it. You can also grants Aoe damage+phys bow damage with jewels.
Mana leech from romira's is alot for you with crit's. Check my video gameplay. You Can use blasphemy with 0,4 mana leech. I think I need added full gameplay video for this.
Life leech little from passive, blood rage and nice from Atziri's flask will grant you survaivability against reflect mobs. Without vaal pact - insta dead. If you plays in HC you need get more life leech from tree.
Phys to lightning grants better damage. I checked it. Slower proj can be in 6L (but I prefer life leech)

The problem is, that unless you got empire's grasp, you don't want to increase aoe, as close range, is really very close (range Atziri's Disfavour). Ofc you can use blasphemy warlord's mark, but being left with 10% of mana is pretty bad, and it's much better to get assassin's mark. Yeah atziri flask, another reason for slower projectiles. And your mana leech is really nothing. 0.2% from like 4000 phys, when you crit, is still nothing. And btw, I tried getting slower projectiles and added fire instead of WED+phys to light and the results are much better, as phys life leech and mana leech are working. And if you still insist on your WED+PtL version, it might help you to take attack mana leech nodes.
Shrapnel shot + Shin Sol = the close-combat sniper.

I'm playing this at the moment and it's awesome. My char is level 66 at the moment and I evaluate ~17k DPS... that's pretty interesting since Shin Sol is a pretty cheap bow.

My skilltree differs a bit. It could be better, but initially I wanted to go hybrid str/dex to layer armour and eva in order to tank... It didn't performed well, the DPS didn't scaled well passed level 50, so I respec for pure evasion and crit and voilà it started to kick serious asses.

I don't get how you achieve to survive with such few life nodes... My version is more defensive and I still die on tricky encounters. (I have pretty shitty self-found gear, it doesn't help)

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAr-sB0aJA9PihIsSiu-OXBqfU_roZiv7IfXXDOhsBoaTTfiLqGf7h2-96sTDo1gYj9qO1CAW1exQVIHGhjb-UuC2DLOnajY9PUUfUIxutGbQA7qvS51QwfL6nKk0lPyT9jX11y25pZU0_J__eI_a3tupi1fi9NkrITZKNfs2YR35uqkMxhNm18trBv9XDMzWSdO1Tu1oa_o_YvQUtRJ5N4_4Keu-mV_JFOuGVBdnGMpR_AqbgPs-95t0NW68UdaTCIXaGzsEz

Edit : Of course, this is the planned skill tree, not the actual one :).
Last edited by ModernBison on Dec 22, 2015, 9:27:38 AM
I used assasin mark that grant's damage boost from crit's, more leech, power charges (remove romira's if you use blasphemy) and I have enought mana and mana leech. I stil want record full gameplay map.
Why I need empire grasp? Reverse knockback? We don't need it if we play with chin sol close range. I one shot bosses map tier 5-6. Tier 8 map bosses died from 3-4 shots (or traps). I dont need reverse knockback.
For HC players I agree - slower proj-added fire damage will be better choice because that grant's more pure phys damage and that means more leech. But now, on SC, I prefer phys to light.
With really shitty gear I have over 4300 hp at lvl 80 in talisman league. With OK items I have over 4800 hp (check my new tree).
Your tree - no point blank - bad, because that will grant's you 50% damage with chin sol. Taking alot of evasion is unnecessary. For being more tanky check close range uncrit characters ;) (ZyggyD playing atm). With 4800 hp character (over 160% max life in tree) I feel Ok ;)
Oh! I forgot to include it.

I fixed my post.
"
For being more tanky check close range uncrit characters ;) (ZyggyD playing atm). With 4800 hp character (over 160% max life in tree) I feel Ok ;)

Interresting... I'll make a V2 soon of this character whit an alternate tree to assert that...
Last edited by ModernBison on Dec 22, 2015, 9:30:07 AM
i one shot myself with this build lol against every mob with ele reflect
1. Use Atziri flask
2. You can roll life leech on gloves/amulets/rings/jewel and check passive tree (life leech and vaal pact)
3. You can use puncture trap if you don't have any of them (atziri's flask cost 1 chaos, life leech cost...3 alc? I don't remember)
Updated gems. Blood rage is poo.
Updated gear list (at Talisman now)
Updated tree and lvl 100 tree (little changes)
"
Updated gems. Blood rage is poo.
Updated gear list (at Talisman now)
Updated tree and lvl 100 tree (little changes)

skill point blank stack witch gem point blank?
Atziri's down at 87lvl!
PB gem does not stack with PB passive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info