[2.1]Cheap and Strong Shrapnel shot Chin Sol Crit Devastator one shot kill bosses

"
Atziri's down at 87lvl!
PB gem does not stack with PB passive

Chin Sol - 100%more cover PB passive???
Or
Chin sol - 100%more stack PB passive???

Help please....
They're two different "more" multipliers. As all "more" multipliers, they just stack multiplicatively, ie. (1 + 0.5) * (1 + 1) = 3.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Added video guide only on Russian (sorry)
"
"
DemoN_M4U wrote:
1. Didn't check HP on your gear now i understand why you have 4,5k HP, and i wouldn't say it is crap, maybe not mirrored shit still not crap, HP is preety nice:)
2. Ofcourse could be wrong here, i never play trapper, so i ask why :D IMO CWDT-curse would be better for more tanky char, you rather should curse mobs before they hit you.

I change just a little your tree, what do you think about it? Use 3 more points, take health on bottom, hearth of oak and that one life + mana ont top left, also jump on right side of tree, because it is cheaper line(1 skill point), sadly you can't take VP because of that.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4B0QMeBbUGIwceCC4I9A2NDkgPqxEvEZYUdRa_GY4Z1x2DH0EhdiL0I_YmlSoLKwowWzBxMHw2PTfUOdQ6sz1fSVFKfUt4TZJRR1JTVEdVS1b6W69d8mHiYqxqQ2wLbIxtGW1sb_JwUnX9d9d7FH11fyt_xoRvhs6HdonTjDaNfY2_kyeTlZUulYeX9JuNnaqgn6EioaSiQKTCpr6n1KyXrTOv67TFtUi747zqwFTBM8LsxKLTftQj3ajh2-Of7T_tg-4O73rw1fT4_rr-yA==

And most important thing, i'm not super great player, so there is always big chance that i'm totally wrong :)

PS: It is nice that someone see that SS+PB+Chin Sol can be good:)

That gear cost like 2-5 chaos each item) (romira's, chin sol...i really don't know how much it cost atm)
Yes, that better passive tree, i think! Today i'm thinking about this and experimenting in other characters, and i have familiar skill tree) Now it looks like this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4B0QMeBiMHHgguCPQNjQ5ID6sRLxGWFHUWvxmKGY4Z1x2DH0EhdiL0I_YkiyaVKgsqOCsKMFswcTB8Nj031DnUOkI9X0lRSn1LeE2SUUdSU1RHVUtW-luvXfJh4mKsakNsC2yMbRltbG_ycFJ1_XfXexR_K3_GhG-Gzod2idOMNo19jb-TJ5OVlS6Vh5cGl_SbjZ2qoJ-hIqGkokCkwqa-p9Ssl60zr-u1SLvjwFTBM8M6xKLTftQj3ajh2-Of7T_tg-4O73rw1fT4_rr-yA==
Today want record tier 5-8 maps.
And I added lvl 100 tree also

Numbers work out pretty well actually: http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4B0QMeBiMHHgguCPQNjQ5ID6sRLxGWFHUWvxmKGY4Z1x2DH0EhdiL0I_YkiyaVKgsqOCsKMFswcTB8Nj031DnUOkI9X0lRSn1LeE2SUUdSU1RHVUtW-luvXfJh4mKsakNsC2yMbRltbG_ycFJ1_XfXexR_K3_GhG-Gzod2idOMNo19jb-TJ5OVlS6Vh5cGl_SbjZ2qoJ-hIqGkokCkwqa-p9Ssl60zr-u1SLvjwFTBM8M6xKLTftQj3ajh2-Of7T_tg-4O73rw1fT4_rr-yA==

I might have to try this. Been looking at the Chin Sol ever since I got it. Then SS came out and it just seamed like they were made for each other with PB. My only concern is the lack of elemental resist and I've always been a huge fan of "Revenge of the Hunted." Maybe there is a way to incorporate that without going too out of the way?
Last edited by Icelus on Jan 5, 2016, 2:13:39 PM
drillneck seems really useless unless you are getting the pierce chance off the gem for the 100% more dmg, since arrows always pierce.
You can check other gameplay in my video guide (Kill double vaals, trio, Atziri, courtyard etc). Just don't listen my ugly russian voice ;)
Hey - following your build. Just got to act 4 merciless I'm a glass freaking cannon. I 1 shot enemies, but enemies 1 shot me. Only got 1.9k hp, 30% evasion, -13% fire resistance, -40% cold resistance, 30% ele, and -60% chaos... ahhhh!
"
You can check other gameplay in my video guide (Kill double vaals, trio, Atziri, courtyard etc). Just don't listen my ugly russian voice ;)

Concentrated Effect work forShrapnel Shot???
i'm english no good sorry :D
"
They're two different "more" multipliers. As all "more" multipliers, they just stack multiplicatively, ie. (1 + 0.5) * (1 + 1) = 3.

i'm sorry ,im click worry before -->report post

I have a question to ask you:

Concentrated Effect work for Shrapnel Shot???

i'm english is no good XD
"

i'm sorry ,im click (worry)-->(wrong)XD before -->report post

I have a question to ask you:

Concentrated Effect work for Shrapnel Shot???

i'm english is no good XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info