Donald Trump

"
Xavderion wrote:
Lyin' Ted suspends his campaign. gg no re. Trump haters better be at the acceptance phase of their grief :P

Aw, you mean he wasn't forced to carry his campaign to term?
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
I should probably stay out of foreign politics but, as he's marring my skyline, perhaps it's fair game..?

Trump for Resident!
"
Xavderion wrote:
John '4th place in a 2 man race' Kasich really is making a fool of himself if he stays until the convention...

And the republican candidate is.....

Paul Ryan :p
Kasich is suspending his campaign too. Grats to president Trump.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Trump will utterly lose. It's the republicans who are stupid.

The USA isn't that stupid.
"
Hilbert wrote:

I actually think Trump has proved himself capable of defeating Clinton.

In 2012 fully 45% of eligible voters didn't vote; in 2008 it was more like 42%, most likely because Obama was able to get otherwise apathetic voters to the polls. Essentially, half of the country barely gives a shit, and if you win those folks, you win. The politically active are already divided roughly evenly and their opinion almost doesn't matter.

Trump had shown tremendous skill in getting nonvoters to vote, and vote for him.

Clinton needs to either try to match Obama's strategy and get women to the polls (which Trump already is countering with the video linked on the previous page), or hope for Republicans to betray Trump, which they're not going to do - at best, many Republicans will refuse to vote at all rather than vote for Clinton.

No one ever said elections are determined by the smart Americans; everyone gets a ballot, for better or for worse.

Still, I don't think either result really matters in the long run. I'm cynical about any Republican actually shrinking government; that's not what politicians do.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 4, 2016, 4:19:48 PM
*grabs popcorn*
"
*grabs popcorn*

talk about being late to a party
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I want to see Trump being elected I think it will be very interesting.
"
Hilbert wrote:

He already beats Hillary in the most recent polls. That gap will only widen until November. The Dems had a chance to comfortably stump Trump by making Bernie the candidate, but they fucked up.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info