Donald Trump

"
Raycheetah wrote:
Spoiler
Registered US voters:

If you hate Donald Trump, you need to ask yourself WHY. Is it simply because he beat your favored candidate in the GOP Primary? Hardly a reason to hate him. Or is there some policy of his which offends you? I will tell you this: Trump doesn't hate YOU. He is running for ALL Americans. He's certainly not perfect; even Trump supporters aren't going to agree with everything he does. But he is by far and away MUCH preferable to another four or eight years of Obama 2.0. Whatever your opinion of Trump, there are some explicitly compelling reasons to cast your ballot for him in November:

*This election is for ALL THE MARBLES. As many as FOUR seats on the SCOTUS have been projected to be up for grabs in the next Presidential term. If Hillary is elected, we will not see a return to Conservative jurisprudence in our lifetimes, if at all.

*Hillary Clinton is in bed with the Muslim Brotherhood. The Democrats actively import Muslim "refugees" into our nation, creating an internal population hostile to everything for which we stand, while at the same time draining our ever-depleting coffers. Worse, still, than the immediate threat of radical Islam and the violence it has already demonstrated in other nations is the threat of demographic takeover.

London, England has its first Muslim Mayor. It is estimated that London will be majority Muslim in a mere TEN YEARS. After that, that once-great city will NEVER have another non-Muslim Mayor again. Here in the US, Muslims will continue to vote Democrat until they have taken over that party externally, as well as internally, at which point they will control the national policy, after which we will never be able to deal with them effectively.

*Hillary Clinton will continue to allow criminal aliens to enter our country, and will accelerate the process to grant them citizenship and voting rights... As Democrats. As close as our elections have been to this point, there will NEVER be another election in which any candidate YOU support for POTUS will have any chance to win. No wall, no limits, no end to the influx of poverty and criminality which has already reached crisis proportions.

If you choose not to vote in November, or vote third party (one would HOPE you wouldn't vote for Hillary!), and it turns out that Hillary wins, will all that be worth it, simply to have had some modicum of revenge? PLEASE, express your anger if you must, but come together to defeat the agents of the HARD LEFT, and if you can't vote FOR Trump in November, then at least vote Trump AGAINST Hillary. ='[.]'=

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Read this at work earlier. Really not sure how to relate to you just how disturbed I am by the level of hate, fear mongering, and bilious rhetoric or where to begin ripping it apart if I thought it would do any good. And this from a "Valued Poster". I haven't really followed this thread, but am absolutely disgusted by this post and what could bring it into being.

I respect your right to have thoughts.
I respect your right to share your thoughts, with the usual exceptions as spreading hate.
I do not respect these thoughts of yours.

I understand that politics can be a passionate affair, but there is a very very big difference between rationally supporting a favoured candidate/party and what you wrote.

=@[.]@=, ='[.]'=, ...I don't think you have a cheetah emote for my feelings brought about by your post. Ultimately, I think I just feel sorry for you and those who have lived in an environment that can bring about this sort of thinking.

Your post would make me want to move to Canada if I weren't already here. I may not be far enough north of the border.

I regret wandering into this thread. :(
That kind of ignorant hatred is all too common in the little rural farm town I live in, and a lot of these people also consider themselves to be good Christians. It's really too bad.
I'm voting for Trump... Period. Not because I feel he is the right candidate, but because I hate politicians. It's true ANYONE can be a politician. Democrats are theives many of their suppose non profits sucker billions in government money. Unfortunately the bad out weighs the good. People are voting for trump not because they like him but because it's a huge finger to the system.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
No, he's not. He's just marketed that way.

Good marketing.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
solwitch wrote:
I'm voting for Trump... Period. Not because I feel he is the right candidate, but because I hate politicians. It's true ANYONE can be a politician. Democrats are theives many of their suppose non profits sucker billions in government money. Unfortunately the bad out weighs the good. People are voting for trump not because they like him but because it's a huge finger to the system.

What if paul ryan gets trump to take on the conservative's agenda? Does he become a politician in your mind?
Last edited by GeorgAnatoly on May 6, 2016, 8:25:40 PM
People, remember that Solwitch is one of the forum's oldest trolls. He has posed as a SJW in this thread, and now he poses as a Trump supporter. He loves to bait.

@Aim_Deep: Mises? Austrians have been out of mainstream economics for a good while wfor good reasons (praxeology plus dislike for math and empiricism). There are good libertarian economists out there (Milton Friedman being the best on his time), but I'd run from austrians as fast as I can.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on May 7, 2016, 12:22:41 AM
"
NeroNoah wrote:
People, remember that Solwitch is one of the forum's oldest trolls. He has posed as a SJW in this thread, and now he poses as a Trump supporter. He loves to bait.

@Aim_Deep: Mises? Austrians have been out of mainstream economics for a good while wfor good reasons (praxeology plus dislike for math and empiricism). There are good libertarian economists out there (Milton Friedman being the best on his time), but I'd run from austrians as fast as I can.

Fine I shall vote for Hillary... She loves pudding... I mean Putin.

Spoiler
I crack myself up
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
Antnee wrote:
The last few years have been really... interesting for me. I've always leaned what I guess you'd call far left, at least in American terms. Trump and his ilk have really just brought out to the public eye what I've seen lurking under the surface of the far right for a long time. So I feel affirmed in my leftness.

But then the (far) left starts acting ridiculous, and I feel like I can't be that anymore, either! "Safe Spaces", trying to ban clapping, triggers, white guilt, the stack...

So despite the fact that I'm socially and fiscally very liberal, I'm actually more... centrist?

What the fuck.

Most of this is stuff invented in the imaginations of the right wing and exponentiated by fox news.
"Dude he fucking said hotdog racist.

Like I can't even make this shit up." - gj

1.0.0 Forum Posters now have 50% less Critical Thinking skill per Patch
Also, a true leftist (lol https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman) isn't really a bleeding-heart and/or SJW. Things like social welfare aren't driven by some burning altruism, instead they're just viewed as logical and necessary if you're not an outright misanthropic hermit and want a big-boy, grown-up functioning society.

"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
@Raycheetah: as I alluded to earlier, I was raised in a heavily Islamic community. Specifically, the home of Ford Motor Company and the largest mosque in the US, Dearborn, Michigan. The majority of the population is Middle Eastern ethnically, something that's been true or nearly true since the 1990s, and they've had a Middle-Eastern mayor since... literally never. Guido back in my time, apparently an O'Reilly now.

There's something seriously fucked up in your view of Islam as some form of social cancer. The alQaeada mold of terrorist is no better a model of typical Islam than an abortion clinic bomber is a model of typical Christianity.

That last sentence doesn't hold up when you run the actual numbers.

With roughly 50 Abortion bombers of any type (Wikipedia says 41 bombings worldwide total, but I only see 27 bombers listed, so we'll round up just because, and for the sake of math simplicity assume they all fit your "typical Christian" model label.

With 2.2 Billion Christians that works out to 1 bomber per 44 million Christians, and a grand total of less than 20 dead.

With 1.6 Billion Muslims, we end up with a rough number of 73,000 Terrorists, or 1 out of 22,000.

Which means the likelihood is 2,000 times greater. If it were medicine or science or economics, academics would assume a cause and effect relationship.

You and I know that it isn't because of the people themselves. The leadership of those people is entirely different, and there is a direct cause and effect relationship.

Just an FYI: the following terrorist groups are not our buddies, but they would sure love to put an end to western civilization, and the best way to do that is to continue with our nation's lackluster porous admit anything that will vote liberal border patrol mentality.

HAQQANI NETWORK 10,000+
HEZBALLAH 3,000+
Hamas 13,000+
ISIS has ~25,000
AL-QA’IDA (combined 5,000+)
AL-SHABAAB 4,000+
JEMAAH ANSHORUT TAUHID 3500+
TEHRIK-E TALIBAN PAKISTAN 3,000+
HARAKAT-UL JIHAD ISLAMI 300+
HARAKAT UL-JIHAD-I-ISLAMI/BANGLADESH 400+
HARAKAT UL-MUJAHIDEEN 300+
ISLAMIC JIHAD UNION 150+
ISLAMIC MOVEMENT OF UZBEKISTAN 250+
JAISH-E-MOHAMMED 400+
JEMAAH ISLAMIYA 1200+
JUNDALLAH 700+
KATA’IB HIZBALLAH 400
LIBYAN ISLAMIC FIGHTING GROUP
MOROCCAN ISLAMIC COMBATANT GROUP
PALESTINE ISLAMIC JIHAD - SHAQAQI FACTION 800+
PALESTINE LIBERATION FRONT - ABU ABBAS FACTION 320+
POPULAR FRONT FOR THE LIBERATION OF PALESTINE-GENERAL COMMAND 200+
ABU SAYYAF GROUP 400+
AL-AQSA MARTYRS BRIGADE 300+
ANSAR AL-ISLAM 300+

That's just the actual working rosters. If you start counting sympathizers who actively support these groups you are looking at another magnitude at the very least.

Even if you were to purely count the number killed by Islamic terrorists here in the USA (and discounting 9/11 and San Bernadino) you'd still have a higher death toll than abortion bombers.

Sweet mother that is some gorilla math and reasoning there. I know he did use the specific "abortion clinic bomber" but come the fuck on, it wasn't obvious what he meant?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info