Donald Trump

"
Raycheetah wrote:
"

I, as an ambassador of the United States of America, apologize for this man.

I'm sorry.

I think the Obama thread is much further down the archive. =0[.]o=

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
DalaiLama wrote:
Someone who dislikes a particular group for reasons that society deems irrational, is nowhere near the same as someone who set a particular group on fire, stones them, burns them alive, pours acid on their face etc.

No one said that. But you have to remember people are not really that strict about their scriptures even when they are in a doom cult that says scriptures are not subject to interpretation. Else jews wouldn't be that different. Even if small , there must be a group of muslims that are just sick of all that and are apt for integration. Then there is the group that can understand they have no right to act as they want in other country, else they'll know what secularism is brutally. While I do agree controlling who enters is reasonable, a complete ban is moronic and there is some unsavory stuff you'll have to let pass, else you'd be a hypocrite.

"
DalaiLama wrote:
China built an even better wall, and it utterly destroyed Genghis Khan and the Mongol race.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/02/11/science/a-prolific-genghis-khan-it-seems-helped-people-the-world.html

Ask yourself a simple question - How much time would you have for conquering, leading an army or anything at all if you still had to find time to acquire and ravage enough women to have thousands and thousands and thousands of children (given 50ish years to do so, with a chance of pregnancy at ~2.5% -7.5% per act)?

That's just conjecture. There is enough time for both. For what I know, Mongols conquered China. I don't know a lot about ancient history, I like modern more.

This days there is rocket launcher technology, though.

PS: the greater evil is Cthulhu.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Apr 27, 2016, 11:55:12 AM
Anyone voting for this [Removed by Support]. Just sayin'.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by Alexcc_GGG on Apr 29, 2016, 10:38:17 AM
"
SlixSC wrote:
Anyone voting for this [Removed by Support]. Just sayin'.

Who's YOUR candidate? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Alexcc_GGG on Apr 29, 2016, 10:39:42 AM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
SlixSC wrote:
Anyone voting for this [Removed by Support] Just sayin'.

Who's YOUR candidate? =^[.]^=

I'm voting for Trump
Last edited by Alexcc_GGG on Apr 29, 2016, 10:40:07 AM
i would vote for bernie sanders. instead of trying to make the world a better place they should rather invest their ressources and power to start that mission in their own country.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
SlixSC wrote:
Anyone voting for this [Removed by Support] Just sayin'.

Calm down, Mao.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Alexcc_GGG on Apr 29, 2016, 10:40:27 AM

Nevermind, I'm bored.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Apr 28, 2016, 4:48:58 PM
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Even if small , there must be a group of muslims that are just sick of all that and are apt for integration.

Many are, and find a way that incorporates what they find important with what they like in their new home. A large part of the problem is some of their leaders whose only real claim to power and income is by stirring the pot and getting the group riled up. It's not any different for some other groups, it's just more prevalent and noticeable because the percentage that are new to the area is so high, and they don't have a large group of kindred spirits who are established to help guide them.

Some similar problems faced many other immigrant groups (at least in the USA). The key factor to eventual success was a mutual assimilation of cultures on both sides. Maintaining a completely separate way of life only prolongs the problems.

"
NeroNoah wrote:
That's just conjecture.

It's not conjecture at all. At several hundred dollars for the textbooks, I couldn't keep all the ones I used to have, and had to sell many back to pay for the next semesters. Eventually Google will get around to scanning those books, and I'll definitely bookmark the link.

It isn't something you'd get in a cursory class on China, and I doubt a mid level course would even cover the topic, as it isn't all that relevant to modern diplomacy or international business. It's more obscure trivia.

"
NeroNoah wrote:
PS: the greater evil is Cthulhu.

Cthulhu and Burt does have a nice ring to it.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Apr 29, 2016, 5:40:11 PM
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info