Donald Trump

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
So what you're telling me is that robot "lives" matter, but cow lives don't, because robots are a real threat as far as taking over is concerned, but cows aren't?

As far as we know cows don't have self-awareness. Sophisticated enough robots do though. That's where I draw the line.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jul 19, 2016, 4:39:35 AM
Trump is playing 5D underwater Korean scrabble again. He let Melania do a very similar speech to Michelle in 2008. Now the speech is all over the media (and of course over Twatter because libs are going cray over this), CNN has played it several times already. GG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcbiGsDMmCM
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jul 19, 2016, 5:17:40 AM
"
morbo wrote:
"
His own dishonnesty is proven, so maybe he should be the one we start calling Lying Trump?

There's a bit of a difference between dishonesty and being criminally corrupt to the bone, like Hillary is.

You can expect all politicians to lie, it's part of their profession. But some lies will get your country in danger a lot more than others. Hillary was pro-war and is still pro-war, proven by her career record.

We already know she is crooked. It let her shrug off scandals like a boss. Being pro war also mean she is pro war against terrorist. I would say her poor speaking skills and salesmanship is her achilles' heel.
"
deathflower wrote:
Being pro war also mean she is pro war against terrorist.

Not necessarily. Her war in Libiya (against a secular regime) and Obama admin support for islamist in Syria (against a secular regime), created a lot more islamic terrorism than ever. Without these two wars, ISI (the islamist terror organization in Iraq), wouldn't be able to create what is today know as the Islamic State.

Ofc. everyone is against terrorists. With Trump you can guess that he'll be crooked, or maybe he wont totally sell western values to the highes bidder. But with Hillary you have proof that she's corrupt and made bad decisions on crucial matters in the past.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jul 19, 2016, 6:11:23 AM
"secular regime"

Brutal dictators in fact.

BTW

LIBYA

ISIL or ISIS
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Jul 19, 2016, 6:18:49 AM
"
"secular regime"

Self-contained secular dictators vs global jihad. I know what I'd choose.

"
ISIL or ISIS

ISI
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
"secular regime"

That is the problem with Unintended consequences. People thought getting rid of the bad guy will get you a good guy to run the place. When it doesn't, you ended up with something much worse.
"
morbo wrote:
"
His own dishonnesty is proven, so maybe he should be the one we start calling Lying Trump?

There's a bit of a difference between dishonesty and being criminally corrupt to the bone, like Hillary is.

You can expect all politicians to lie, it's part of their profession. But some lies will get your country in danger a lot more than others. Hillary was pro-war and is still pro-war, proven by her career record.

Trump has a bombastic record when it comes to being a criminally corrupt outright scumbag. Some of the things listed are not proven, some are under investigation, and in a few cases there is no evidence that he was directly involved. Also, there is the small chance that not all of the articles are entirely fair to him.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4sv46y/a_final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_trump_is_a/%0A#DonaldTrumpForPrison

Last edited by Jojas on Jul 19, 2016, 7:24:13 AM
"
deathflower wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
"
"secular regime"

That is the problem with Unintended consequences. People thought getting rid of the bad guy will get you a good guy to run the place. When it doesn't, you ended up with something much worse.

Yes. Must have been such a surprise to see the rise of djihadists after supporting the Mujaheddin+Bin Laden against the Soviet Union as well as making radical Saudi monarchs rich.

I guess the totalitarian regimes themselves are also one factor for people to become more radical, because people suffer from them and experience lots of violence.
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Jul 19, 2016, 11:41:20 AM
"
Jojas wrote:

Trump has a bombastic record when it comes to being a criminally corrupt outright scumbag. Some of the things listed are not proven, some are under investigation, and in a few cases there is no evidence that he was directly involved. Also, there is the small chance that not all of the articles are entirely fair to him.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4sv46y/a_final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_trump_is_a/%0A#DonaldTrumpForPrison

The worst things on there are definitely the rape accusations. But Hillary won't go there because she has a raping time bomb on her side lel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info