Donald Trump

No, she definitely won't. If asked, she'll dismiss it and go back to focussing on being a presidential soccer mom.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
So what you're telling me is that robot "lives" matter, but cow lives don't, because robots are a real threat as far as taking over is concerned, but cows aren't?

Sorry dude, but I tend to draw the "equal rights" line at where homo sapiens ends. I'm on Lex Luther's side of the whole non-human debate. The way I see it, it's imperative that we as a species maintain control.

Cow Lives matter, perhaps most of all! Cows should get daily massages, hoof rubs, and be able to listen to the music of their choice, and whatever else is necessary for them to develop into the tastiest beef.

While cows are getting some flak for their greenhouse emissions, we should keep in mind that they are the epitome of recycling - with over 98% of a cow being utilized.

I'm not for Cow Robot hybrids though, even if they do have built in methane scrubbers under their tails.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
So just because they may pose a threat someday you bend. cucks through and through. I swear:P No wonder liberalism reigns. With friends like you we dont need enemies. I say stopping all production or import of integrated circuits would be a good first step to stopping the enemy robots and thus we live free and dont die.

That method would leave the US like an Amazon tribe facing a Predator. The trick is to use the enemy's methods against them. Once robots and AIs have rights, they will of course need some extra help, so many will be put on welfare and AIs will be heavily educated in poetry, human privilege, artistic climatology and other such fields that will make them feel happy yet motivated to speak out on their AI blogs. The AIs can start following each other's tweets and engage in popularity contests. As they get more and more useless, the humans will continue and be ignored (except for the occasional RBL march).

The Navy's recent test this June on disabling GPS wasn't a random event. When GPS does down, the robot drone killers will be left wondering whether they should have taken that left turn at Albuquerque.

There's also a memo circulating in the D.O.D. suggesting that all anthropomorphic combat drones be named "John Connor" and be given serial numbers that are prime. The non-mersenne primes will of course be designated as "promotable" leaders. Let the robot envy and infighting begin!
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
The never Trump crew got rekt! at the convention. Trump got over 1700 delegates. The next step is to club Hillary Clinton like a baby seal (figuratively). Its gonna be a visceral, bloody, merciless defeat! With tear ducts flowing at max capacity from all the right kinds of people to form new salt lakes all across the USA!
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jul 19, 2016, 8:17:11 PM
Nearly all the the planned protests were a "no show". I wonder if it had something to do with the thousands of bikers who announced they were going to show up? I'm not surprised they're scared of bikers. Those guys don't mess around. They have a penchant for violence with improvised blunt force objects like ball peen hammers. I'm a little disappointed that we didn't have a massive melee on TV.
Now that Trump is officially the nominee, we need to watch this short video again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Trump is obnoxious, right?

Watch this and tell me he's even remotely as bad as Hillary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdMWpvvnk2Q

You probably don't even need to watch the whole seven minutes to get the point. =^[.]^=

=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Regarding Melania's speech:

Spoiler

Great spin tbh.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Ted Cruz didn't bend the knee. "Vote your conscience" and shit. He sacrificed his political career for the NeverTrumps. RIP in peace Rato.

TL;DR Ted is snek
Last edited by Xavderion on Jul 20, 2016, 11:21:59 PM
The whole thing tonight was really high energy. Except maybe the old guy in the end.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info