Donald Trump

(whatever THAT means)

They just want more free shit. No good deed goes unpunished. either ppl take advantage of you or they think you're a contemptuous fool for giving it up. So here is result of 50+ years of free shit, fatherless homes and other enabling. We have our FSA right here in USA. Free Shit Army.

Free College. Free jobs. Free food. Free houses. etc. etc. Is what BLM, Occupy and other semi-terrorist groups want. Don't think for a second it's about black lives or they would be in south-side Chicago stirring shit where tens of thousands of blacks are killed. They want money.

BTW there are plenty of "minorites" who want none of that azns like myself, Ms. Malkin and millions of others. But OFC the dems dismiss us a "model minorities" as if we don't count and prey on division and revolutionary politics instead of pay your dues, liberty and the American way.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 18, 2016, 9:07:03 PM
"
Raycheetah wrote:

As it is, I am deeply amused by the latest hashtag from #BlackLivesMatter:
#Iaintvoting. Apparently, Soros' paid thugs have decided that they will not participate in the political process until they get "justice" (whatever THAT means). Good for them! =^[.]^=

Not sure what Soros' endgame here is. By sustaining BLM he might actually help Trump become president. That surely can't be his plan?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jul 18, 2016, 8:53:39 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Free College. Free jobs. Free food. Free houses. etc. etc. Is what BLM, Occupy and other semi-terrorist groups want.

I want free shit too, but that free shit should come from the market alone. The cost of pretty much everything will keep falling through increased productivity, so we will get there some day.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

As it is, I am deeply amused by the latest hashtag from #BlackLivesMatter:
#Iaintvoting. Apparently, Soros' paid thugs have decided that they will not participate in the political process until they get "justice" (whatever THAT means). Good for them! =^[.]^=

Not sure what Soros' endgame here is. By sustaining BLM he might actually help Trump become president. That surely can't be his plan?

I'm thinking somebody went off-plan with this one. Even if they only dimly realize their worth to the Proglodyte party, the BLM crowd has to understand that they can squeeze for more goodies/power/whatever by threatening to withhold their votes.

Hillary is simply reaping what she has sown. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Free College. Free jobs. Free food. Free houses. etc. etc. Is what BLM, Occupy and other semi-terrorist groups want.

I want free shit too, but that free shit should come from the market alone. The cost of pretty much everything will keep falling through increased productivity, so we will get there some day.

Well I dont think we'll make it that far with nuclear prolif and goings on these days. And even if we did the robots will take us out like terminator the movie. I cant blame them either. We are seriously stupid as a species. All the hate, non logic, raping our planet, making nucs/bio/chem weapons themselves, etc
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 18, 2016, 9:27:27 PM
"
Jojas wrote:
From the Lesley Stahl "60 Minutes" interview with Trump and Pence, on the topic of declaring war on ISIS:

"
"We did go to war, if you remember," Stahl said. "We went to Iraq."

Everytime I hear him talk it seems so obvious how much better he could have handled himself without alienating his base.

Trump: "Here's the difference Lesley - with Mike, the good so, so outweighs the bad. That's one negative thing you can pull up for 99 good things, alright? Mike's batting nearly a thousand. For Hillary it's another strike against her among 99 other corrupt, illegal, unconstitutional, and incorrect actions she's taken over the course of 2 decades of betraying the trust of the American people."
Last edited by innervation on Jul 18, 2016, 9:31:57 PM
Trump is just dumb. All he had to say is "Pence learned from his mistakes. Hillary didnt look at Her Libya war and Syrian war and wants to start another with Russia in Ukraine" Most people who rule are mediocre and venal though or you'd get rocket scientists running for president. At the end of the day you have to decide do you want communists, a war monger like hillary and people on bench who will explain away our rights. Or somewhat conservative who's bench appointments are Cato/heritage approved.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 18, 2016, 9:48:18 PM
Based Wisconsin Sheriff David Clarke with the 45th POTUS:

Spoiler

Here's Clarke discussing BLM with Don Lemon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58

My favorite part is at 5:00, where Don Lemon uses a Harvard research to make a point, but then when Based Sheriff makes a point using the same research, Lemon says the reasearch is not credible. Comedy gold seeing the liberal mind at work.
"
Antnee wrote:
I look forward to how this blatant hypocrisy will be spun.

Hey, remember when we were talking about double standards in that thread that won't be mentioned?

This is literally a double standard.

Yup, it is a double standard. Then again, the VP's have been held to a lower standard for a long time. Biden's gaffe's for instance, would never have allowed him to become president.

I'm not sure that any significant percentage votes for the "package deal" anyways. IMO, Trump's VP pick is a poison pill to deter those who might consider illegal actions if Trump becomes president. The idea of Trump being replaced with someone even less ideologically sympathetic has to weigh in on the minds of a few.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
You really think Trump is considering assassination in his VP pick? I don't.

I think it's more of a vote grab than anything else. Piss off some of the voting base (probably not enough to vote Clinton), in exchange for pulling in far more voters who wouldn't otherwise vote Trump (mostly the Religious Right). Very predictable. Boring, even.

Thinking about what happens if Trump dies is not what they're doing, it's what they want the Religious Right to be doing. To be wishing for. And to vote accordingly.

As I've been saying for a while, Trump isn't a revolution, he's politics as usual dressed up as a revolution. This should prove it if you doubted me before.

I'll be shocked when American politics generates a candidate-runningmate pair which actually appeal to the same niche base. That might actually indicate an attempt at real change.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 18, 2016, 11:08:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info