Donald Trump

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Songs will be written about him

Of this I have no doubt

Remind me, when was the last time an ignorant, race-baiting, populist-nationalist political movement sweeping a country turned out great?
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Antnee on Jul 13, 2016, 8:22:50 PM
"
Antnee wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Songs will be written about him

Of this I have no doubt

Remind me, when was the last time an ignorant, race-baiting, populist-nationalist political movement sweeping a country turned out great?

Sounds like Clinton. Shes bad news I agree. Will invade dozens of countries, turn police state bush/obama formed on us citizens, give free shit to those who don't pull their own wieght
Git R Dun!
^Trump militar advisers are related to funny things about Iraq, so don't expect pacifism from him (you can read stuff about Blackwater, experts on energy policy and more on that list). Neocons gonna neocon.

Also, Trump wants to mess with the internet (zero fucks about privacy, like all the dinosaurs).

No advantage there (and I'll bet he will be worse).
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jul 13, 2016, 9:13:51 PM
"
NeroNoah wrote:
People are at the point were they want to ignore polls (like it happened with Sanders before, because muh bias). I think that something big will have to happen to Trump after so much douchebaggery to win.

That something big could simply happen to be him shutting the fuck up, while Clinton is having trouble dealing with her own shit. Now that he has appealed to xenophobes, he can wait for people to forget his mistakes while Hillary gets the bad press.
"
That something big could simply happen to be him shutting the fuck up, while Clinton is having trouble dealing with her own shit. Now that he has appealed to xenophobes, he can wait for people to forget his mistakes while Hillary gets the bad press.

If La Naranja shuts up, I'll migrate to US, I'll get the citizenship and I'll register to the Republican Party.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jul 13, 2016, 9:49:00 PM
"
"
NeroNoah wrote:
People are at the point were they want to ignore polls (like it happened with Sanders before, because muh bias). I think that something big will have to happen to Trump after so much douchebaggery to win.

Multinational/ethnic societies seldom do well with identity politics becoming normative. Trump and Clinton are playing by same script just different secs. Any blind person can see this. That said - at the end of the day a republican will keep my taxes low and appoint judges who belive in the most perfect document in the history of man to the degree its followed (US constitution) so he's my man

Identity politics for some beget identity politics for all. Not complicated. But very sad.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/14/us/politics/donald-trump-white-identity.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 13, 2016, 11:58:54 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
That said - at the end of the day a republican will keep my taxes low and appoint judges who belive in the most perfect document in the history of man to the degree its followed (US constitution) so he's my man

So far he's shown that he is astonishingly bad at hiring people (i.e. judging them), shown an utter lack of understanding what the constitution is all about ("ban muslims"), and his tax plan necessitates either an additional 10 trillion in debt over the next ten years, or a rigorous reduction in spending.

Afaik, what he would like to cut in the federal budget he hasn't yet revealed. Instead he seemed to like the idea of driving up the debt until either everything magically turned out to be fine, or the economy crashes, in which case he could "make a deal", i.e renegotiate. A win-win, in his book.
Last edited by Jojas on Jul 14, 2016, 1:40:54 AM
I maintain my suspicions about polling, but here's an interesting video about Trump's numbers with minorities, most especially blacks:

Trump is Most Popular Republican With Black Voters in 60 Years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f1nvZhQAE0

Bear in mind that these numbers do not reflect the post-Bernout reaction to Hillary's primary challenger's capitulation and endorsement.

Take any poll with a shaker full of salt, but as Bill Still points out in his video, the sampling for this one was very large and from a range of sources, which renders doctoring the results somewhat more difficult. If these numbers even approach reality, it's a good sign for Trump. =^[.]^=

=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Also, there is a lot of integrity in fucking with Trump. I say it's a duty.

What about "wall-street", corruption and "money in politics", ie. the major debating issues that Sanders brought up all the time? What about "fighting the 1%"? I guess he actually meant sucking up to the 1% rich Clintons :D

By endorsing the corrupt, power hungry & warmongering Hillary, Sanders and his movement looses ALL credibility. He's just a sellout and his movement will now be re-integrated into the collective and disapear.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Also, there is a lot of integrity in fucking with Trump. I say it's a duty.

What about "wall-street", corruption and "money in politics", ie. the major debating issues that Sanders brought up all the time? What about "fighting the 1%"? I guess he actually meant sucking up to the 1% rich Clintons :D

By endorsing the corrupt, power hungry & warmongering Hillary, Sanders and his movement looses ALL credibility. He's just a sellout and his movement will now be re-integrated into the collective and disapear.

I am surprise he would. It is probably his idea of getting some concession or something done before he die of old age. Be realistic and learn to play the game. I wouldn't be surprise if Trump suck up to Hillary if she win, which he had done before. If people like Trump or Hillary can win election who need integrity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info