WOW this game is boring!

Not taking sides, but just a question. If the OP is wrong, why are we sitting here debating on the forums instead of playing the game?
"
Omnivore61 wrote:
If the OP is wrong, why are we sitting here debating on the forums instead of playing the game?

I'm waiting for dinner to finish and got nothing else to do.
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
2/10
"
Omnivore61 wrote:
Not taking sides, but just a question. If the OP is wrong, why are we sitting here debating on the forums instead of playing the game?

Because it started a serious discussion. We dont want to convince new players that PoE is about grinding for wisdom scrolls or "sticks".

6 pages for THIS? realy?

I thought war z forums where bad but this ... :D
"
f3rret wrote:
"
Omnivore61 wrote:
If the OP is wrong, why are we sitting here debating on the forums instead of playing the game?

I'm waiting for dinner to finish and got nothing else to do.

Yeah I'm actually sitting here trying to figure out why I'm still awake, probably why I'm sounding particularly loopy. Eh well was just a thought.
This thread has reached it's end.

Thanks for participating.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info