WOW this game is boring!

"
Elynole wrote:
You've spent the last 30 minutes making 8 posts regarding how bad you hate the game, yet you continue to make posts. Unless you're masochistic, I'd assume that an intelligent man would not continue to complain about such and go on to the next game - It seems however that you have the same disorder that my 1 year old daughter has - she cries a lot.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Dude i love this guy

...........we should get together and spend the rest of our lives together.........
"Beta"
I get the feeling you haven't played a Hack & Slash dungeon crawler before. Cuz welcome to one, you just described a part of what makes this ENTIRE genre.
I used to play Diablo 3, then I realized it doesn't have a Shabby Jerkin.
"
FSM wrote:
Please stop trying to defame the game with spam posts. You are entitled to your opinion, but you don't need to preach it on here.

Dude. The guy is obviously like 12 years old or something, cut him some slack.
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
Postnephron, are you still stuck in Flooded Depths after Dweller of the Deep? ;)
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
Kwonryu wrote:
Postnephron, are you still stuck in Flooded Depths after Dweller of the Deep? ;)

This guy says he is hardcore... But he doesnt know how to look at the PoE map.
"
FIreskull wrote:
"
Kwonryu wrote:

OMG!!!! I just found a new stick!! OMG , OMG I think Ill run to town and sell it , whew and then, OMG after I level up 20 times ,,i can get the new gloves..OMg,, this is so ULTRA Hardcore! So Deep!!!
"
Postnephron wrote:
"
FIreskull wrote:
"
Kwonryu wrote:

OMG!!!! I just found a new stick!! OMG , OMG I think Ill run to town and sell it , whew and then, OMG after I level up 20 times ,,i can get the new gloves..OMg,, this is so ULTRA Hardcore! So Deep!!!

I dont get that exited when I find a "stick". Go find a new unique item instead of playing like that man... Game is not even fun when you are playing it in such a weird way...

Game is not just about getting as many wisdom scrolls as you can. (Maybe it is to you for some reason... But I can tell that you dont find that very enjoyable.)
"
FIreskull wrote:
"
Postnephron wrote:
"
FIreskull wrote:

I dont get that exited when I find a "stick".

Simple things seem to amuse simple minds, it seems :P
"
Postnephron wrote:
"
FIreskull wrote:
"
Kwonryu wrote:

Stop picking up all the white items.
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
Ah these D3 kids... give money, but don't give attention
"Live by the sword, live a good, LONG time"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info