Bladefall

This skill is simply amazing, with 4 link i'm destroying everything, AoE is pretty decent even with Conc effect

With CoC it's even better...

Only concern as already some of you guys said: why it's Dex only gem? it makes no sense, it should be Dex/Int like EK

"
Adser wrote:
My god this skill is BAD.

I was quite excited about Bladefall since it allowed me to do my multi element witch much easier than my current build (Firestorm with added ice-lightning and heralds) but in practice it is even more unreliable that Firestorm (One of the most unreliable spells already).

The area of effect is weird, (flat line like a wall) and it tends to miss a lot, even against static monsters, killing this spell ability to do damage. The heavy mana cost doesn't help too.

You must be god awful at this game if you can't make this incredibly broken (in the overpowered sense) skill work.
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
This spell is a physical version of magma orb with more damage and bigger AoE.
Sure projectile modifiers don't apply, but the thing is, bladefall doesn't need them like magma orb does.
Last edited by Idioticus on Dec 15, 2015, 9:17:59 AM
"
Mahesys wrote:

Only concern as already some of you guys said: why it's Dex only gem? it makes no sense, it should be Dex/Int like EK

Yes.
i love this skill, like what's already been said, solid AoE, great damage, fun to use. The only thing holding me back from leaving EK and going bladefall is the strange casting range. any idea when this is getting a fix or is this meant to be part of the skill now?
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
Why Ranger (pure dexterity class) cant get this gem (pure dexterity one) from vendors or as quest reward?
It's stupid to relate ranger with bows only.

Easy enough reason is this is a spell and rangers don't align with casting spells. If you want to do a bladefall ranger you are more then welcome to, but nothing around the starting area is even useful for this ability so your putting yourself at a disadvantage if you do.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
eoryu wrote:
i love this skill, like what's already been said, solid AoE, great damage, fun to use. The only thing holding me back from leaving EK and going bladefall is the strange casting range. any idea when this is getting a fix or is this meant to be part of the skill now?

100% this. Makes the skill risky as hell in maps.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
Kenzorz wrote:

You must be god awful at this game if you can't make this incredibly broken (in the overpowered sense) skill work.

Or I was just using the bugged version of the gem? Spell Echo was making this spell miss, it was repaired in one of the hotfixes
woahh switched to this skill when levelling with contagion/essense drain about 100 x faster lol.
Hardcore only, cause yolo :)
I'm calling it now, this is Vertical Metal Incinerate. >_>

I was running a Blade Vortex character and threw this on a spell totem with blind when I had the slots to do so. I feel like it's doing as much damage as I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info