[2.1] Dbum's Blade Vortex SuperTank [Block, MoM, EB, GR, Cybil's] HC Viable **Video Added**

"
i was thinking a similar thing, but i was considering putting fortify on there, cuz in long fights in the end game maps, you have to WB all over there place all the time to keep up the buff, maybe im lasy but it annoys me a little. just havnt tried the setup yet. but i agree that BM is just not necessary
im also looking at the curse on hit setup, right now i have the enfeeble link with tempest shield and i dont feel its optimal, maybe the wrong curse to use.

What would you replace it with?

I feel like the options would be:

Warlord's Mark
Vulnerability
Punishment
Temporal Chains
Poacher's Mark

For survival, perhaps poacher's mark is the best option tbh. Alternatively Temporal chains.
If we're looking for extra damage, then vulnerability or punishment.

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Feb 4, 2016, 5:07:41 AM
"
Fiver wrote:
"
i was thinking a similar thing, but i was considering putting fortify on there, cuz in long fights in the end game maps, you have to WB all over there place all the time to keep up the buff, maybe im lasy but it annoys me a little. just havnt tried the setup yet. but i agree that BM is just not necessary
im also looking at the curse on hit setup, right now i have the enfeeble link with tempest shield and i dont feel its optimal, maybe the wrong curse to use.

What would you replace it with?

I feel like the options would be:

Warlord's Mark
Vulnerability
Punishment
Temporal Chains
Poacher's Mark

For survival, perhaps poacher's mark is the best option tbh. Alternatively Temporal chains.
If we're looking for extra damage, then vulnerability or punishment.

i whould go for more dmg. the survival is fine enough. my problem is the dmg, there are things i cant kill, and it bugs me. i just got a 6link carcass jack, and it boosted my dps by roughly 35%. but im in TSC, if i played HC i whould go fore more defence, and just live with the fact that you cant kill everything.
Spoiler

with auras i have now 5824 dps, with rumis and promise up i have 7510 dps. i dont remember how much with 3 frenzy, i can check it later.
Still need a vinktars lightning to spell flask.
I considered even using a flame golem instead af chaos g, just to push it a little more.
to be honest, im a little worned out from this league, but it is by far one of the builds i have enjoyed the most in my poe carrier. and i will probly do it again one day. but as soon as i get my last challenge, i will use all my currency to see how much i can push this build in dmg just from gear without loosing the survivalbility
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ ign Cazjer
Last edited by RagnarLogbook on Feb 8, 2016, 6:17:21 AM
Interesting..
I'm playing standard, but I find the DPS to be just fine. I have yet to meet anything that I can't kill.

The survivability suits me just fine. Being able to face-tank pretty much everything, is really convenient.

You've built slightly different from me. I'm sort of intrigued in trying out that added fire damage, but then again, I don't really feel that my dps is that bad, and when I need extra dps, I just swap IAE with concentrated effect. With enough stacks of Blade Vortex running, everything dies pretty fast. I have altered my build a bit though.

This is my current build at lvl 85:

Only thing I'm getting from now, is life. My jewels could need a little work though. Ideally I'd want all of them to have life, block, and some form of damage.

This is my current gear:
Spoiler

At the moment, I get around 4.3k dps without charges and potions. With Templar shield / rumis / promise / charges, I get roughly 6.5k, which is totally fine, imo. This is with IAE. With Concentrated effect instead, I end up at 10.5k.

That said, I sort of agree that extra survival might not be needed. I've tried running poacher's mark, but since you're pretty much unkillable anyway, I didn't notice that much of a difference. Currently running warlord's, just because of the endurance charges. Should try something else now I guess.

Also, the Vengeance - Reckoning - IAE - LGOH combo is incredibly strong.
Much stronger than Ball Lightning - GMP - CWDT.

You should totally try it out.

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Feb 8, 2016, 4:54:55 PM
Anyone thinking of running this build post ascendancy? The nerf to only hit once a second might be a little rough....
Hello Sir!

Do you mind telling us how valid is this build in the upcoming Ascendancy? I tried it multiple times in Talisman HC (thats why the name Dead_Again_IV, damn you reflect dmg) and it seemed really really powerful for someone new to the game like me :)
Hi dude!!!! , thx for the guide.
Im trying this build, I started yesterday , but I have a big question: right now i kill mobs too slow, later i can kill faster?
hi dude!!
Thank u so much for the guide, is awesome, I have a question, right now i kill monster so slow..... im lvl 40 (with cybyls paw), later i will kill faster? following ur guide obviously ??
I played a few of these in THC but kept dying to stupid stuff around 65.

I found it to kill relatively fast on a 3L as I approached 40, but slowed down for a few levels until I got Spell Echo and it picked up again. Bosses still felt slow. Used spell damage weapons until I got Cybil's around 45 or 50, slapped on a Crest of Perandus and Stone of Lahzwer and started wrecking. Skill tree I went for all the block nodes, nearby life, then went for Ghost Reaver and EB. Never made it to MoM or using the LL gem (not enough ES)

For Ascendancy, I'm thinking Guardian (block and cast speed) and Berserker (Replace LL gem and a more multiplier)
Hey there, I has decided on using this build for my Ascendancy Hardcore Perandus Scion and.. The Update stopped the skill tree's from working is it possible to update each tree (20 point tree.. 40 point tree etc. etc. up to 'max point'?)

I'd really appreciate it, But anyways Nice build! I love the concept :)
Can You update build to 2.2?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info