[2.4 Trickster] Grocery's Caustic Arrow Trickster Shadow! HC Viable!

"
absolutefury wrote:
Derf, mine is right at 15k.I don't have a drillneck but I have +3 bow. All my gems are lvl 19 0 quality so I'll have to re-level those. I have a level 2 empower and slower projectiles is still better...I'll have to level that up one more time and see how it is.

I need to practice atziri. I've downed her many times but always with a friend. Last 2 times I would panic when I fought her. I'll keep at and maybe come through like you.

As for inferius, I'm not the subject mater expert but I would get a dot mod from someone crated on your bow first. A 5 link +2 kept me going for a while. If I were you I'd buy a lightning coil or drillneck.

Man I would kill for a +3. I' can't seem to get one. Main reason I don't have one is I spent my currency on a pledge of hands for my friends build and the rest of my gear. Since I'm going magic find it makes it a little more spendy to gear out with that rarity also. Mines a +2 5l 6s. I have been looking for a bow like yours but hard to find. That's great dps tho that you have going. And I know the empower and slower projectiles thing, mine is also lvl 2 but at lvl 3 it should be better. As far as Atziri it was fairly simple. I can now do Vaal and trio deathless. I
I crafted the +2 from scratch then saved two exalts for it...then another like 50c for someone to simply put the mods on. Seems a little ridiculous to me but I suppose that's the going rate.

The vaals would usually kill me while I'm waiting for the other to die. The 2nd bosses room is cake. Atziri though...I always spam my flasks. Not using them correctly. Plus I'm sure a lighting coil would help.
Last edited by absolutefury on Dec 21, 2015, 12:29:40 PM
"
absolutefury wrote:
I crafted the +2 from scratch then saved two exalts for it...then another like 50c for someone to simply put the mods on. Seems a little ridiculous to me but I suppose that's the going rate.

The vaals would usually kill me while I'm waiting for the other to die. The 2nd bosses room is cake. Atziri though...I always spam my flasks. Not using them correctly. Plus I'm sure a lighting coil would help.

Lightning coil does help but i drop clarity and run purity of fire with grace and vaal grace with vaal lightning and one fire pot and 3 bleed health pots. seems to work pretty good.
Opinions on the Blood Dance boots for this build? Regen might be neat.

Also, got any tips for getting a +3 bow? Should I just use a cheap +2 bow with MF gear until i can afford crafting/buying a +3 bow?
Why LC over Carcass for Standard? With vaal grace and enough evasion from gear and phase acrobatics you should be good no?
with 62% evasion and 40% dodge, i dont feel myself safe in any map beyond like t8(lvl 85), monster just dont miss at all and hit for like 2k(when i am at 4.6k total).
Some bosses can even oneshot me(with some added damage mod), so having high evsaion rating is quite bad, it doesnt helps at all
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
with 62% evasion and 40% dodge, i dont feel myself safe in any map beyond like t8(lvl 85), monster just dont miss at all and hit for like 2k(when i am at 4.6k total).
Some bosses can even oneshot me(with some added damage mod), so having high evsaion rating is quite bad, it doesnt helps at all

Are you using vaal grace? Evasion flasks?
"
tonic317 wrote:
"
LostSinner666 wrote:

i am running t11 maps with no phase acro. i even did atziri with no phase acro. you need some good instant pots and just move around. if a boss can hit you then you werent moving. pa is shoot and run for 5 sec. shoot then run for 5 sec. occasionally you can get blocked in somewhere or beartrapped but for the most part this is one of the safest builds out there.
Hey guys any tips on how to kill the new Terrace's boss? He easily outregen my CA damage which is really annoying...
"
derff87 wrote:
"
tonic317 wrote:
"
LostSinner666 wrote:

i am running t11 maps with no phase acro. i even did atziri with no phase acro. you need some good instant pots and just move around. if a boss can hit you then you werent moving. pa is shoot and run for 5 sec. shoot then run for 5 sec. occasionally you can get blocked in somewhere or beartrapped but for the most part this is one of the safest builds out there.

i am moving all the time bro, kiting is my favorite part in video games.Some mobs(like snakes and worms,move really fast or appear from nowhere, some ranged mobs do quite a lot damage, and rarely miss.
Yep i use jade with 82% extra evasion with total over 30k evasion rating, 1 of my health flask is instant, other 1 is increased recover speed.
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Dec 21, 2015, 6:25:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info