Ele attack damage leech on tree!! wait......

It is right next to the duelist? almost on opposite side of where all the weapon ele damage nodes are? Why isnt this by shadow or templar please?

Spell casters cant use it anyways cause it is attack damage. this is most useful to builds that do 90% ele damage vs phys damage. Ele reave, ele kb, ele ele whatever. Almost att ele attack damage builds I have seen are not duelist, they are temlar and shadow, then scion and maybe some witches. The duelist attack leech nodes are completely super far away for any of those builds.

the only build I can think that could use them, is ranger windripper.

- edited to clear up that it is the attack damage leech nodes I am talking about by duelist, that effect only attack damage not spell. and are extremely useful for ele damage builds but put in a super bad place for those builds
Last edited by flyingfish24 on Dec 7, 2015, 2:02:57 PM
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2016, 2:59:15 AM
I have no idea why its not near shadow who is intended to be a elemental/chaos attacker.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Elemental attack leech. I have no idea why the lack of spell leech hasn't been rectified. GGG is even buffing spell damage ~20%, maybe if they put enough spell leech on the tree for casters to drop the life leech gem spells wouldn't be 20% damage behind attacks.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Idk whay so mach wine. Caster have Mana/life node, Life/mana regen node, starting mana regeneration, the have EB, MoM. Attack classes have?
If you dont have inaf mana after all that Int. then you doing something rong no?

Mana is caster attack power same as weapon is on Attack class so care more for it and ther will be no problems.

You can almost have one more aura, ahh well ther are nods for that to becouse you almost there, you gona invest in them or on more mana or more damage it all come to same.
Leech is never gona be back on what it whas so beter forget abouth life leech and mana leech on spels if you wont invest gem slot att list. One of reson is probably in cast on crit and similar ways of spaming spells, even a life on hit is op in most of them so you can se how this can be a problem.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Dec 7, 2015, 3:51:16 AM
"
nEVER_BoRN wrote:
Idk whay so mach wine. Caster have Mana/life node, Life/mana regen node, starting mana regeneration, the have EB, MoM. Attack classes have?

better defenses, better life, better life regen, better damage, better leech, better movespeed, better resource management... attack classes just have better absolutely everything that matters than casters, thats all they have.
attack classes have significantly better leach, can cast anything they want with 100mana or less and rely on leech to sustain, in excess of 50,000 armour, and up to 7 endurance charges, 8k life with 10% regen, lol mana is caster attack power LOLOLOLLO play a caster, tell me how it goes, to have a caster work, you need ludicrous amountsof mana, ES AND life, if you arent playing incinerate, you might aswell play shield charge prolif for how difficult spellcasters are to play. selfcast is garbage, the right side of the tree is really really difficult to use with the lack of life, and the fact that ES isnt worth half of what life is, i would rather have 3k life with some armour than have 5k ES and waste half my mana on using clarity and still have problems casting spells
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
nEVER_BoRN wrote:

better defenses, better life, better life regen, better damage, better leech, better movespeed, better resource management... attack classes just have better absolutely everything that matters than casters, thats all they have.

Nicely put.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
It is becouse elemental damage finde his way on to many sides and make Melee and range attack builds as such.

CoC, CoK,CWDT, Auras,Suport gems, Heralds, they all make spell and such to easy to abuse to attack classes so now PURE casters are riped of their unique feature.

Concept whas build for to long that people forgot, even after nerfing CWDT and Totems whit auras and what not its not even close to regresion this need to suffer if we ever to see casters as only ways of ataining sach power.

Next time think longer before acepting more power for your build whit cheep tricks.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Dec 7, 2015, 6:17:23 AM
Herald of Ash + hatred is a lot of elemental damage. Weapon elemental damage is also melee.

Aside from that infernal blow and ice crash both convert 50% to fire and ice.

It benefits melee builds.

The duelist placement is probably so that casters wouldn't try to abuse it since its so far away.
"
nEVER_BoRN wrote:
It is becouse elemental damage finde his way on to many sides and make Melee and range attack builds as such.

CoC, CoK,CWDT, Auras,Suport gems, Heralds, they all make spell and such to easy to abuse to attack classes so now PURE casters are riped of their unique feature.

Concept whas build for to long that people forgot, even after nerfing CWDT and Totems whit auras and what not its not even close to regresion this need to suffer if we ever to see casters as only ways of ataining sach power.

Next time think longer before acepting more power for your build whit cheep tricks.

any hatred herald of ashe melee or ranged build does more elemental damage than 95% of all non incinerate casters, and lets not forget phys to light support

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info