[2.1] Freezing Infernal Blow || Glacial Hammer + Herald of Ice Build

"
yoelib wrote:
i have been leveling with this build so far i enjoy it very much, got me a 5link belly of the beast and also im using http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bitterdream basicly giving me a 8 link glacial hammer and moonbender on off hand, pretty nice i think, allows me to use hand of fire as well which helps clearing the mobs who survived the 1 shot explosion i do, so i use HoI and HoF and still got arctic going on having 30 mana non reserved is enough for glacial hammer with the mana leech from bitterdream over all a very nice item to have for leveling

Can you Link your Skill Tree dude?
"
JuKeDByLiFe wrote:
I modified this build a bit to pick up more life and armor, as of right now i feel plenty tanky (a3 merc).
Around level 85 it gets 182% incresed life & 138% increased armor from tree.
I also got lucky on a vaal.

skill tree?
Final update to my glacial hammer build. Sadly have to leave Path of Exile for a while, so won't be respond to any future comments (for a period).
Cool build ive put my own spin on it and enjoying it alot, ive got GH with Added Cold Damage-Melee Splash-Weapon Ele Damage-Multistrike if i get 6 link ill add Hypo. Im LVL 58 with 4.2k DPS
And viable use a weapon with a shield in this build making some changes in the passive?
Any ideas on how this would transition into 2.2?
Which subclass makes sense?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info