[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: Purgatoriii

East coast Legacy League player. I have been away from the game for quite a while and looking to get back into it. Looking for some other player to run stuff with. Currently level 56 Blight \ Contagion caster.

IGN: Huvoc

Hello, im playing on Legacy League, im playing poe from 3 weeks, and im in love. Got my 76 lvl 1-handed ice crasher. Im active everyday, and looking for mates, advices, coop, and fun!

IGN: CptCarina
I Mostly playstandard and mostly use my deadeye ranger for lots of stuff, i just love doing complex things like atziri and lab etc just for the chills and thrills, and ocasionaly play leagues for some nice items that i want.
IGN: BURNIESMASH
Participating in my first temp league, got into maps for the first time! Looking for people to map with and guide me through the process. :)
IGN NirrorsTime
Play only temp leagues, play seriously since Essense league, 3-10h every day.
ING: Flyin_Fox
Returning player from years of playing looking for a guild to get back into it.
IGN : Fyen_Kohrah_Thais

I play temp league, and the guild i am currently in is predominately standard only so looking for a new home.
IGN: Inquizzyindahizzy

I play temp leagues only, been playing since end of beta very active usually only at least 3-4 hours a day running maps, leveling alts etc.
IGN: Memeus
Hey.
Actually I'm playing on Legacy league. I have some characters on Standard, but I focus on Legacy. I'm looking for guild which can help me to get away from farming reality :D
IGN:EKmetaslave

I am a very active temp league player aiming to perfect my build and help out others and just get away from farming stuff solo as it gets boring sometimes. I would love to be a part of your community.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info