[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

I would love to join IGN: SSJKira
Would love to join!Playing on LSC. Playtime can be quite erratical, from 1-2hrs to up to 6 hrs a day, and my timezone is even worse: GMT+2. Hope I wont be too much of an annoyance, ign CantTouchMyGrinder
Hey! I'm a fairly new player, started with the current league only. Hoping to join a guild and have peeps to play with, while learning about the game also.

IGN - Krylancelos
Hi I am new play game and looking for guild in game name is aceoficee
I'd love to join. Cheers!

IGN: TastyPhoneDahL
As I ripped again in HC Legacy, I want to rise like a phoenix or something. But hey, staying alone is sad. And I love to help others! :D

IGN: MF_LastTryToComeBack (Acrith)
Hi, my IGN is Flicking_Clock. I was hoping to join this but I have a few questions. Do I have to be playing for at least 3 weeks before I have a chance of entering the guild?

Anyway, I'm a relatively new player so I'm always on Legacy League and Standard, but I hope to eventually go to Hardcore and above. I like (love) demolishing monsters :p and like shiny gear. I hope I can get a better knowledge of the game and one day be able to help others. Also I'm lonely playing solo xD

Also, if I do somehow make it, what can I take out of the guild stash???
Whether I make it or not, thanks a lot for reading this :)
Hi, My IGN is xebtria... well it's a level 1 toon anyways, my profile is public so you can check all my character names.

I play temp leagues softcore exclusively, sometimes hunting for 36 challenges, for legacy league I think I will stop at 24, if I even reach it at all. Will see how intrigued I will be for the 3.0 challenge league.

I never play the full 3 months per league, usually towards the end I stop playing for a while until the next league is released, the time of inactivity or let's say "drastically reduced play time" depends on how much I want the challenges or how much I am burnt out, on average I'd say I play 2 months and bon on a break on the third or so.
In my normal play times it's about 2-3hrs a day on average (as I work full time), on weekends a bit more for obvious reasons.

currently waiting for mass effect Andromeda and will play the living shit out of it once it is released next week, but I definitely will be back for 3.0, maybe even some time between ME:A to finish the challenges if I don't manage to do so before.

I also often reroll characters because whatever I've chosen to play turns out to be not fun or not strong enough or just because I kinda like to reroll.

The time zone I'm playing in is UTC+1 now and starting in 1,5 weeks it'll be UTC+2 because of daylight saving time correction.

I'm fairly knowledgeable of the game and happy to help out others with questions any time. :)

Also, I'm happy to share kinda okay-ish drops that I don't need anymore and which don't sell anyways, so I'm not really a "leecher" of the guild stash. I might check if I need something if something is there, but usually I'm pretty self-sustaining anyways :)

would be happy to be in a guild again where guild chat is kinda active, as the guild I am currently in consists only of 3 active members, me included, and activity already dropped kinda low (= towards zero) this league.
Hi, would like to join. Usually going for 36 challenges then breaking until the next league, so about 75% of the league for me.
IGN DoubleDipBeforeRip.
Hello.
IGN Pallap
want masters to be 8 faster :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info