[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Looks quite interesting, never been in a guild.
IGN: Tea_with_Zombies
Good, i like to join your gild.
IGN: cossly
Hello, I'm interested in joining if there is still room in the guild. Currently enjoying a poison MoM bow berserker in LSC! IGN: SmallMeatSam
Last edited by Archie89 on Mar 11, 2017, 8:58:27 PM
IGN: Veltarn

I play standard and its my seconds season, usually play some everyday and looking for more people to play with.
I'd love to join you guys, seems like a nice community!
Thanks in Advance
IGN: Javipalillo99
Character Name: Javipalillo_TheReal

I have been playing for less than a year and I would love to be part of a community beacuse my friends don't like to grind. I personally think PoE has the best community I have ever seen.
So if there's still room in the guild I would love to join you!

However, GL.
IGN: SuckMyNibblets

I've been playing on/off since Beta. I mostly played Hardcore but switched to Standard(league only) when some of my friends started playing. They've stopped but I'm still here. I'm not the greatest, mostly casual (married with kids), but I do try to play 3-5x/week, on very random hours. Highest HC character was level 83, highest current character is level 73. I play mostly solo, but wouldn't mind finding some people to play and chat with.
IGN: Shanagreen
Looking to play/chat with others to share builds and ideas with others. Your guild looks good for this.
IGN: WonderIfThisWorks

Hi there,
i am playing PoE since a couple of years now and wanted to try playing in a guild. I only participate in temporary leagues because i enjoy them the most.
Besides that i want to join this guild because the picture at the first page made me laugh so hard i almost fell off my chair.. hilarious

Cheers
I would love you join your guild seems fun, and it would be lovely to play with other people this awesome game.
Hey, i´d really like to join your guild. Looks pretty much like a community :D my ING LeGaKaiZeR

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info