[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Hi,

I've been playing regularly since open beta and play both std and leagues (HC & SC). I have a 95 plus quite a few characters over 90. Looking for a friendly guild to push HC Breach with and have a laugh along the way. I'm in the UK and can be found online pretty much every evening. Hope to hear from you soon!

IGN: IceyTarQ

Cheers!

We are once again recruiting for Breach Challenge League. If you'd like to join place your IGN below, even if you dont meet the requirements apply anyway, I make exceptions. We have many players competing in both the Softcore and Hardcore variants of The Essence Challenge League. Looking forward to see you all
LightyGaming.com
Hey Man, Ive been following your stuff for a while now and i feel like it would be a fun guild to be apart of!

I Have a few 90+ Characters and have a vast knowledge of the game

IGN: Nata
Hello! I'd like to join. Mostly interested in SC challenge leagues.

IGN: Levre

Cheers!
Hello Lighty!

Im a new player so i don't meet your'e guild requirement but im going to invest alot of time in PoE once the league start.I've got time to play the old league for 2 weeks and i really enjoyed my PoE experience. I got a ranger lvl 78 and a marauder 75 by the time and i noted everything usefull that could help me progress faster on Breach start.

I want to join you're guild because of the social aspect it would bring into the game. I found the game to be pretty much solo friendly maybe to much at some point.Don't get me wrong i like soloing but being in a guild is a + in every way.

Send me a PM if you would like 1 more dedicated player in your ranks!

My IGN is : Lofthar

IGN: Quelaag_ED

Hi Everyone,

I mostly enjoy playing in the SC Challenge leagues.

I've started playing the game late rampage league. Liked the game a lot and have been playing every league since.

I usually play 3-5 characters in a given league, if I like the build i usually stop around lvl 91-92.

Killing Atziri now really isn't much of a accomplishment, but I was able to kill her when she first came out.

I'm very eager to start this new league in a guild since it's a lot of fun to listen to people chat while playing the game.

Due to my current job, I'm not able to play with my friends anymore whom tend to play around midnight.

I currently play on the U.S. GW and on weekdays play sometime around 5pm-12pm pacific. Weekends, anything goes.
Last edited by thedarkherald on Nov 30, 2016, 10:06:25 PM
hello. id like to join please. ign: RDAgear
thanks
hey i wanna join your clan. seems and sound very good!

IGN:slamdancee
IGN: kNighthammerCOCD

Hey i would like to join your Guild for Breach HC,
I played since Talisman and I switch beetwenn HC and SC dependant on how much time I have, the highest Level I reached in HC was 83 and 90 in SC, I plan to push really hard at the beginning of Breach, because its the first league i will be actually be able to play at the beginning and I think it would be more enjoyable in a guild than solo.

I play on the Amsterdam gateway almost daily.
Iv'e been playing off & on since closed beta, will be very active for Breach, im really looking forward to it, i would love to join your guild man.

Kind Regards

IGN: EmceeEazyC
Last edited by Jazzpah on Dec 2, 2016, 3:57:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info