[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

"

IGN: KuboVietNam
I Mostly enjoy playing standard and working on perfecting my character but I also participate in HC challenge/Temp league to acquire league exclusive items and mtx's.
IGN: ShoeWhisperer

Hey,

been playing POE on and off since 2013. Played leagues mostly. Essence league is when I started to get into POE 100%. Played essentially every day until last week of league. Essence league I had 3 lvl 90 and 1 88. For Breach I was persuaded to start HC, so I did for the first time and got to lvl 66 before most of my friends went over to BSC. So now I'm starting a new char 1 week late in BSC.

I'm 35 years old from Sweden and I think I can contribute to the guild in various ways!
would love to join ur fine guild
Hey!
IGN: ScarFlurry
I'm looking for a guild and Lighty's looked great. I have a lvl 90 character on standard and a lvl 86 on SC Breach, which should be above 90 pretty soon.
I have discord, and I'm 21 years old from Norway.
Looking for an active guild, been playing since closed beta (made this account in early 2015 though). Currently playing Breach league and would love to meet some new players to chat with/map with/etc.

Current username on Breach: Botticelli
Hey I'd like to join your guys' guild. I meet the 90 on std req. My IGN is RubberDisfavour
~
Last edited by misterchen on Jan 23, 2017, 8:47:28 PM
Hey guys,
looking for others to play with and this seems like a good opportunity. would like to join!

ign: glyphbreachbow
Standard: @FreakinBabe
hi,

I'd like to join to work with others to complete challenges and atlas each league. I have been playing since beta. I usually play each league for about 1.5 to 2 months then go back to standard. I'm level 90 in breach which is usually as high as i level. I play archer characters almost exclusively.

Thanks for your consideration
ey mates
IGN:CycCarry
Would love to join. Lemme know what you decide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info