[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Hey there, interested in joining the guild in order to find people to play with / help each other / get advice!

IGN : zijKing

Usually playing temporary leagues only (softcore / hardcore )

Right now im 89 and 1% missing to 90 in ESC, so I guess by the time anyone reads this, I'll be 90!

edit: am 90 now in ESC, hopefully I can join you guys soon :)
Last edited by pdom on Sep 19, 2016, 6:28:11 PM
Hey I played since release if got 5 accounts lol, I recently gave all my non league items away to random people stacks n stacks of orbs was fun deleted all my chars,
Every time I die on hc I giveaway and delete ...

I'm 27 male big mmo gamer ,coming from archeage we dominated serveres n caused server merges good fun was a big guild with a strong leader shatigon and nuia if any played ull have heard of us , I miss the atmosphere and a guy in your guild directed me here cants remember the name lol...

I'm a small youtuber young streamer , and I like the guild..
I love salt and my friends call me typo....cause I'm famouse for me typos , aka end

I'm on most nights and my top levels are 97 old hc league I ripped my last hc char this league was so funny, and just powered to 32 I'll be 60 later xD if I don't rip lol

Wondering if I can join you guys

Ign. .....TyposRoundNine ...
Last edited by TyposTranscEND on Sep 19, 2016, 11:44:59 AM

We are once again recruiting for Atlas of Worlds. If you'd like to join and meet the requirements feel free to place your name below, even if you dont meet the requirements apply anyway, I make exceptions. We have many players competing in both the Softcore and Hardcore variants of The Essence Challenge League. Looking forward to see you all
LightyGaming.com
Hello!
I am looking for a guild for days now, and this one looks great.

MY character name (sc essence) is: _OI
it's a level 90 Berserker.

Looking forward to play with you guys!
IGN Adinay
Currently almost 89 standard essence
(I know you said 90 but I will be within the next few days, if you need to wait)

Looks like a great guild and interested in mapping in groups.

We are once again recruiting for Atlas of Worlds. If you'd like to join and meet the requirements feel free to place your name below, even if you dont meet the requirements apply anyway, I make exceptions. We have many players competing in both the Softcore and Hardcore variants of The Essence Challenge League. Looking forward to see you all
LightyGaming.com
IGN mrowkaawzer

Hi , im Simon 27yo. Im playing only temp sc leagues 90 lvl berserker at essence.My goal atm is to get 36 or more challenges in essence and gather currency to try some other builds.Looking forward to play together. thanks !
Last edited by mroowke on Sep 25, 2016, 5:12:30 AM
IGN: shadow_male

Hi, my name is Bob.

Bob Mostly enjoys playing temporary leagues and works on perfecting his characters, he also atively participates in chat activity ranging from global 1 to global 10.

Thank you very much for your attention, for any futur question(s?) just pm me(Bob!).
Hello, thanks for taking time to read my msg. :)
My IGN:NikolisOmavros
Account name : supersk8erboy
I was realy active last season and before that i took a small break and now am back and i will realy like to have some new experience in a well known guild.
Hi,

i'm in ESC, and play sc temp leauges
IGN: EsgeTheSecond
acc name: Esge

figured its about time i get into some guild and a friend of mine is in here so i figured i'll give it a try :)
right now only lvl87 but i'll get there soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info