[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: PizzaChief

Currently only level 87 in ESC, been dieing too damn much trying to explore the atlas.
I play whenever i can in softcore leagues, mostly solo.
IGN: BBQueenKill

I usually play in temp leagues but don't care much for Essence. Mostly SC, with occasional foray into HC. I can do pretty much all game content and have a variety of builds. See my profile for more info! I'm in game pretty much 7 days a week for varying amounts of time.

Thanks in advance for invite!
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Sep 27, 2016, 6:57:09 PM

We are once again recruiting for Atlas of Worlds. If you'd like to join and meet the requirements feel free to place your name below, even if you dont meet the requirements apply anyway, I make exceptions. We have many players competing in both the Softcore and Hardcore variants of The Essence Challenge League. Looking forward to see you all
LightyGaming.com
IGN: TheyTookMyBeard

Lvl 91 CoC Trickter

Want to do maps and level up to 100 as well as reach the peak efficiency of this build.

Only play standard and this one character. Been playing a lot recently and plan on continuing to.
Hey, I'm currently looking for a new guild, I want to quit my old guild, but I need to know if I can join here first. Just let me know if I can join, my character is on ESC and named "MOMGANKEDMYKEYFUCK"
Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Character is level 95
Last edited by Duke_Zaphias on Oct 1, 2016, 5:57:36 PM
Hello,i would like to join your guild,i have a lv94 character in standard,a 89lv pathfinderand a 88lv necromancer in essence league,i would look for a guild which could give me support.
Thanks for your kind attention

IGN: Lokiloker 93 std

I usually play std and some league that i like. I´ve been playing from the start of this game. My highest character is a shadow 96 std.

Thx in advance.
Hey there,

Interested in joining an active guild with members geared towards endgame content! I started playing this game at the beginning of prophecy league and found having guildmates to be super helpful. Unfortunately the guild I started out in died out and rarely anyone comes online anymore.

IGN: Struzor

Currently 72 in EHC, had higher levels but ripped =(
I also play in perm Standard from time to time, main is a 90 pathfinder BV.

My IGN: zKikipoWC
I'm lv90 chieftain in sc essence league. I'm so boring when playing alone now.So I want to join your guild to get more friends to play together :D
=

We are once again recruiting for Atlas of Worlds. If you'd like to join and meet the requirements feel free to place your name below, even if you dont meet the requirements apply anyway, I make exceptions. We have many players competing in both the Softcore and Hardcore variants of The Essence Challenge League. Looking forward to see you all
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info