[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

We are once again recruiting for Atlas of Worlds. If you'd like to join and meet the requirements feel free to place your name below, even if you dont meet the requirements apply anyway, I make exceptions. We have many players competing in both the Softcore and Hardcore variants of The Essence Challenge League. Looking forward to see you all
LightyGaming.com
Hi, I'm interested in joining. Age 23. Max lvl on standard 87.
ING: _Thern
Im interested in joining this guild. Age 23. region: US, DC. max lvl 94 standard, will play both temp leagues and standard and have been playing this game since open beta.

IGN: opbuildsonly
Last edited by CraZplayah on Sep 5, 2016, 5:02:36 PM
Hey I'm interested in joining your guild. Max char level is 85 standard.

I'm 30 years old and US medical doctor but I play as often as I have time. Looking for a guild to support in hardcore. Let me know.

IGN: zDumplings
- IGN Whorabot
Hey I'm interested in joining your guild. Max char level is 93std/82 current lvl on sc.

IGN: CaptainNail
IGN : Mobiripin

yes plz :o

max 90 char on hc and 91 std and several other high level chars , also very active
Last edited by mobiuz on Sep 6, 2016, 9:37:35 AM
interested!
max lvl 93 in standard.

ign cat___
Hi. I'm interested too. I have over 2k hours in poe. I play since open beta. Max character level in standard is lvl 92. Currently playing essence league.
IGN Febo_vortex

We are once again recruiting for Atlas of Worlds. If you'd like to join and meet the requirements feel free to place your name below, even if you dont meet the requirements apply anyway, I make exceptions. We have many players competing in both the Softcore and Hardcore variants of The Essence Challenge League. Looking forward to see you all
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info