[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Hey, IGN:TooPoorForLowLife. I am playing the softcore temp leagues, I usally play my characters to 85+, 90 only if I realy like a build (I am an altoholic). I am looking for a guild to get a quick and fun start into atlas and essense league. I live in EU and am working so I usally play from 4pm+ (GMT+2).
Hello I will be playing the temp league at start.My highest character is 87. I have been playing since closed beta but always make new characters. If you could make an exception for the level i would like to join to have fun and enjoy the new league more.
Ign: Golasoo

700 hours played since beta. Level 90 on standard and a bunch in the 80+ range.

Going to go hard in the beginning of the temp softcore league and looking to party to speed it up. Would love to join, let me know.
Hi!

IGN: Haert

Although I don't quite meet the requirements (my highest character being level 94) I thought I would still like to apply. I mostly play standard but I like going for MTXs during temp leagues. Would love to join your guild!
Hello.

IGN: HoratioBlack

I had a level 93 Elementalist in Prophecy. I slowed down playing that character when race season started, I got 36/40 and after I get decked out in gear and it was faceroll. I've been playing since beta and have 2000 hours. I mostly solo but it gets boring and lonely at times and I'm looking for something different. I'm looking to get all challenges in the next league.
Hello,

IGN:ShadowInStorms

I am a new player, most of my 400 hrs play time is in the last two months of PSC. My most leveled character is 86 lvls. I could've pushed more easily but wanted to explore some other builds. Looking for a guild because none of my friends are playing PoE so I want to experience the game in a more social way this time.
IGN: zags_obliterate

Hey there - been playing since Perandus, hit level 90 and 36 challenges in the last two weeks. Played Prophecy and went 40/40 with another level 90. I'm ready to play through Atlas with a more active guild, the group I was with last league wasn't super active. I play a lot during the day/evenings EST time. Let me know if I can join.

Hey there
IGN: BARBARIANVIRU

I have played this game for a long time now, 2600hrs on steam, didnt play prophecy league much, but gonna play atlas for majority of time... would like to join elite bunch of people and get a superr startt !!!
Hi,
This sounds like an interesting guild, I've only been playing PoE since January, almost exclusively in the SC leagues on the AU gateway.
I've got one char to 89 in Prophecy as it took me a while to figure out that there is a limit to how much you can work out for yourself about end game viability without lots of research. I could have taken the ranger higher but was having too much fun exploring t13/14 maps to worry about the xp to get to 90. That's the goal for AoW - that and to craft a decent 6L Harbinger.

IGN: Lotsofpointysticks
Hey looking for a cool group of people to play with, My current guild are lovely people but they don't really match up with my aims for the start of a league. I've been playing since open beta, I didn't really play prophecy much but essence looks cool. I usually play in SC temp leagues

Age 27
League: Mostly Essence SC
Region: EU (GMT+1)

Il be online later today
Edit: Sorry forgot to include IGN: ForeText
Last edited by Tyoll on Sep 1, 2016, 11:37:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info