I check the PoE website today to see this...

Just a quick question b/c I do not where else I can post this...but does anyone know if we get an email notification or something if we get a beta invite or do we have to constantly watch the timer on the main site?
"
cdawg0616 wrote:
Just a quick question b/c I do not where else I can post this...but does anyone know if we get an email notification or something if we get a beta invite or do we have to constantly watch the timer on the main site?

It's all in my siggy! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Awesome, thanks! And I've set the site to remember me so I'm always logged in, even if I am just lurking most of the time.
"
when I say that your "random" system of invites isn't good at all.

You aren't serious with that, please .....
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
"
wickedwolff wrote:
I have seen like 10 consecutive 0 post users that just never joined the web again

take a look to how many active people are on the forum....then take a look to how many registered users are onthe forum (in total), then you will understand why the ratio is 15:1 lurkers:actives in the key race;)
Wraeclast's Finest clan:
http://wraeclastsfinest.guildlaunch.com

Live by the gun or die by my law
Man your posts are whiny.

I'm sure if GG think there are not enough people beta testing they will increase the keys (like they did recently) whether or not somebody registered 1 year ago or 1 day ago seems kind of irrelevant as to whether they "deserve" a key, there are people constantly trying to argue both sides.... and you're having a sook because the random timer picked someone who more recently joined? Consider you've had many more "random" chances of getting in than them.. GGG will release keys at whichever frequency they deem necessary to get the testing/feedback they need. They would have limits on how many people they can have in the beta at a time.. hence frequency and amount of keys.

*shrug*

tldr it's a closed beta with better chances of getting in than most.. so stop your qq'ing
They should change it for sure.
People start to leave soon i think!
the way i see it is like 99% of beta invites work is thru computer specs and randomness.

like I been opt-in for D3 sents it was first announced and I was able to opt-in, but I still have not got a beta key after that long a pirod.

as you can prob see my point by now. its just luck because its really just random picks and PC specs help.
i hate random...im so unlucky with this kind of chance :S

i bet dio3 gonna be released before i get a key and after that i dont think that im gonna try this out. i know its hard to invite a bunch of people, but dio3 is coming and if people cant try this out, i think they just stay with d3
agreed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info