I check the PoE website today to see this...

Seriously, 5 days after signing up?
I think I speak for a few thousand people when I say that your "random" system of invites isn't good at all.

1) I've been waiting for an invitation since August, and some people have been waiting since LAST YEAR. Get the people in who have been waiting to get in.

2) There's probably TONS of inactive accounts that are enlisted into the beta. I don't know about everyone else, but I actually want to play this game.

If you agree with me, please show some support in this thread and get it noticed.
Last edited by adamwalloch on Dec 15, 2011, 1:27:12 PM
Im just guessing its the luck of the draw lolol and they're damn lucky ;p. I've also been here since August but only just started posting a phew days ago hoping it helps. Good luck!
I have seen like 10 consecutive 0 post users that just never joined the web again
On the bright side, it got me in. (I'm still doing a happy dance from finding out)

In all seriousness, I hope you guys get in soon.
When you step on me
I do not shatter

I_go_squish
I agree that the people that are getting invited should be the oldests ACTIVES members.

Random invites is bullshit IMO.
I hope they do a huge christmas special and give away a tone of keys to active forum users and users who have been a member for ages xD.
OP is jelly

Hurray I'm in PoE beta now = I don't have any Dota2 keys left.
congratz on the beta key and that jelly looks psychedelic xDD
QQ about random most beats are random or based on computer specs your lucky if u have a computer everyone has your chances are even slimmer then the 5min timer..
I'm a new lady on the block but I wanna play the beta!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info