Sneak Peek of Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

Still havent got my tshirt xD Probably forgot about it
That new Tile set looks so nice!
"
dkducanh wrote:
i still havent get my t shirt :(((((

"
Erlendwii wrote:
Still havent got my tshirt xD Probably forgot about it

me too, GGG dispatch postman on foot. mine have to swim across the Atlantic Ocean to me... I wonder did he make it past the Bermuda Triangle...
Last edited by Xafniko on Nov 23, 2015, 9:29:50 AM
Buy! Buy! Buy!
Damn I totally forgot there were supposed to be T-shirts with the last packs. Haven't gotten one either :(.
"
In addition to containing some awesome new pets, portals and physical merchandise for supporters to enjoy, these packs will help us fund the remaining development on Path of Exile: Ascendancy and hopefully future expansions!

Heavily disappointed to hear that there won't be any armour sets, AGAIN.
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
"
TravisL wrote:
"Points purchases from the start of the 13th of November Pacific time onwards can be counted towards these supporter packs. If you'd like to upgrade to a supporter pack you can credit points towards up to 80% of the value of the desired supporter pack."

If I want to buy a second tier pack , I can spend 30$ now for 300 points, use 275 points which is 50% of a 60$ pack 550 points, then pay another 30$ for the other 50% of the pack, comparing to straight up 60$ = 550 points, I have 25 points more and all the pack perks.

Is that it?

to the best of my knowledge not quite. You would buy a $30 pack now, spend the whole 300 points, then when the packs arrive you would pay another £30 to upgrade to the $60 pack and you would get the extra 250 points along with the other goodies at that point, bring you up to $60 paid, 550 points + pack perks received.

I dont think you need to hold back 25 points, that would only happen if you spent $60 right now and ended up with more points than the $60 pack would provide, + the $60 you spend now can only make up 80% of the packs value afaik.

Thats my understanding of how it works anyway, thats how its worked for me in the past.
Having trouble getting out the physical goods on time??? How about not getting them out at all. I still haven't received my shirt/novel that was ordered over three months ago.... When I e-mailed about the service, I received what appeared to be a canned sorry email and no real update/support. Still waiting... I won't buy another pack until I get my loot.
"
dkducanh wrote:
i still havent get my t shirt :(((((

you & me both are in the same boat as far as the physical goods go from this last supporter pack. hopefully GGG has it straightened out.
"FMR it's another day in paradise" IGN NEEDBLOOD
"
Diablo1reborn wrote:
"
In addition to containing some awesome new pets, portals and physical merchandise for supporters to enjoy, these packs will help us fund the remaining development on Path of Exile: Ascendancy and hopefully future expansions!

Heavily disappointed to hear that there won't be any armour sets, AGAIN.

I am glad actually cuz these dont interest me at all. Pets we haven't seen for quite a while.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info